LOL omfg vita

#21skyrimer3dPosted 11/16/2012 1:42:09 AM
NathanisDrake posted...
Don't mind Skyrim and Demondog, TC. They're just ignorant Sony fanchilds that apparently gets a sore @** whenever someone enjoys something that isn't branded by Playstation.

just lol. I bought a 3ds when released for $250, stupid me, and then nintendo offered me stupid old games to compensate for the price cut. I know exactly what I'm talking about. I can tell you how annoying is RE with the bulky 2nd stick, how you can tweak the 3d in the options that give you extreme halos if you push it to the max, how if you moved too much the 3ds you had to go to options and select yet again the 2nd stick option, how annoying is Kid Icarus while having to hold it in one hand and the stylus on the other and never used the 2nd stick thing but for lefties, I've played mario 3d land, which was so dumb easy at the beginning I think I nearly had 60 lives or so at some point, something similar to Star Fox, I took one of the easy paths and finished it in a few hours, I've seen the low res 3d videos Nintendo updated the 3ds from time to time, played Cave Story in 3d, which I found stupidly hard, enjoyed sf4 until capcom left it outdated mere months since release, Ridge Racer 3d, which wasn't bad, one of the best in 3d, the absolutely horrible Splinter Cell which I couldn't get myself to play but a few hours, Blazblue 3d which was cool and nice 3d but the lack of sleep mode made it useless, even Thor 3d, which I found rather entertaining and the 3d wasn't bad, finished Lego Star wars, played Pirates of The caribbean in 3d, though I didn't get past the first level or two, and OoT 3d, great game though I didn't get to finish it, I'm not an RPG guy, and more.

So yeah, I've played a lot of 3ds, probably way more than you. Still I sold the console, with time I noticed I didn't play 3ds anymore with the vita around and other than luigi mansion and castlevania, I found there were way more games I wanted o the Vita than on 3ds.

Now, how is your experience on Vita Nathanis? Can you tell me about the games you've played so that you can be talking all the time here in the vita forums about it.
#22kyncaniPosted 11/16/2012 1:48:48 AM
Unbral posted...
Also, buying something just because it is cheap is kinda... cheap.

Does not really matter if TC is tight on money, the vita is more expensive.
#23squatch22Posted 11/16/2012 1:49:07 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
squatch22 posted...
Lol @ SpiritDogs usual Nintendo hating and bias.

The ones praising those mediocre games are the biased ones.

ITT: ppl can't have opinionsof their own
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
#24wisemiddsPosted 11/16/2012 1:50:27 AM
TC is a troll, to the other fanboys, if the 3DS has so many great games go play them rather than hanging around the Vita board
---
3DS friend code: 3652 - 0628 - 9229
XBL, PSN: wisemidds
#25darkness1018Posted 11/16/2012 1:50:53 AM
skyrimer3d posted...
NathanisDrake posted...
Don't mind Skyrim and Demondog, TC. They're just ignorant Sony fanchilds that apparently gets a sore @** whenever someone enjoys something that isn't branded by Playstation.

just lol. I bought a 3ds when released for $250, stupid me, and then nintendo offered me stupid old games to compensate for the price cut. I know exactly what I'm talking about. I can tell you how annoying is RE with the bulky 2nd stick, how you can tweak the 3d in the options that give you extreme halos if you push it to the max, how if you moved too much the 3ds you had to go to options and select yet again the 2nd stick option, how annoying is Kid Icarus while having to hold it in one hand and the stylus on the other and never used the 2nd stick thing but for lefties, I've played mario 3d land, which was so dumb easy at the beginning I think I nearly had 60 lives or so at some point, something similar to Star Fox, I took one of the easy paths and finished it in a few hours, I've seen the low res 3d videos Nintendo updated the 3ds from time to time, played Cave Story in 3d, which I found stupidly hard, enjoyed sf4 until capcom left it outdated mere months since release, Ridge Racer 3d, which wasn't bad, one of the best in 3d, the absolutely horrible Splinter Cell which I couldn't get myself to play but a few hours, Blazblue 3d which was cool and nice 3d but the lack of sleep mode made it useless, even Thor 3d, which I found rather entertaining and the 3d wasn't bad, finished Lego Star wars, played Pirates of The caribbean in 3d, though I didn't get past the first level or two, and OoT 3d, great game though I didn't get to finish it, I'm not an RPG guy, and more.

So yeah, I've played a lot of 3ds, probably way more than you. Still I sold the console, with time I noticed I didn't play 3ds anymore with the vita around and other than luigi mansion and castlevania, I found there were way more games I wanted o the Vita than on 3ds.

Now, how is your experience on Vita Nathanis? Can you tell me about the games you've played so that you can be talking all the time here in the vita forums about it.

The same happened to me with 3DS. I bought a used 3DS and had Tales of the Abyss, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Heroes of Ruin, Devil Survivor Overclocked, Theatrythem, Rythem Theif. All games except ToA and KH3D were bought used. I beat KH3D, ToA and DS:O, got bored and never finished the rest. I got board of the the 3DS and games after only owning it for 3 months. I traded it, stayed with my Vita and havent looked back since. Im not gonna say its a bad system but since i dont only play Mario and Pokemon games i got tired of it real quick.
---
PSN-nightwing2099
Systems Owned- PS3, PSP, PSV, GC, DC, N64, Xbox(original)
#26NathanisDrakePosted 11/16/2012 2:10:35 AM
^You took all the time and effort to downplay the 3ds. So thanks for proving my point. Stay classy, now.
---
Fanboys, especially SONY fanboys, are what's wrong with gaming. Not changing my sig till someone proves me wrong.
#27MaxStar360Posted 11/16/2012 2:19:23 AM
LMAO at the idiots who think just because a game is old (or a remake of an old one) it is, by definition and regardless of it's gameplay, bad. Probably jealous Nintendo has classics and Sony doesn't have any from it's PS One days.
---
Smile no smile. See if they see what you mean. -Suzanne Vega
#28darkness1018Posted 11/16/2012 2:21:35 AM
NathanisDrake posted...
^You took all the time and effort to downplay the 3ds. So thanks for proving my point. Stay classy, now.

I didnt downplay anything. I bought it cause i wanted KH3D and picked up a few more games with it. Its not my fault i got bored with it. The samething happened with the DS. I just got bored of it. The Wii, samething. I continue to enjoy my N64 and GC though, so its not that i just get bored of all Nintendo systems and after the WiiU get more games im interested in i may enjoy that as well. Maybe when theres more games in a year or so on 3DS i may buy a used 3DSXL again but until then right now im done with it. Not everyone has to love the 3DS, stop swinging from the nintenuts.
---
PSN-nightwing2099
#29darkness1018Posted 11/16/2012 2:26:02 AM
MaxStar360 posted...
LMAO at the idiots who think just because a game is old (or a remake of an old one) it is, by definition and regardless of it's gameplay, bad. Probably jealous Nintendo has classics and Sony doesn't have any from it's PS One days.

Nice try but Sony's PS1 has plenty of classics, too many to list. Just like Sega has its classics, you just gave away what kind of fanboy you are...lol. Me, im a fanboy of all gaming in general :).
---
PSN-nightwing2099
#30squatch22Posted 11/16/2012 2:28:29 AM
darkness1018 posted...
MaxStar360 posted...

Nice try but Sony's PS1 has plenty of classics, too many to list. Just like Sega has its classics, you just gave away what kind of fanboy you are...lol. Me, im a fanboy of all gaming in general :).

Apart from GT and Wipeput (tho they killed Psygnosis), what PS1 series do Sony still make?
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png