LOL omfg vita

#41wyldsidePosted 11/16/2012 4:59:26 AM
Of course if you dont want the 3DS just wait a day or two, Nintendo puts out new handhelds every time the weather changes.
#42squatch22Posted 11/16/2012 5:00:48 AM
wyldside posted...
Of course if you dont want the 3DS just wait a day or two, Nintendo puts out new handhelds every time the weather changes.

ITT: Sony didnt make more PSP revisions than Nintendo did with DS...
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
#43XphoenixedgeXPosted 11/16/2012 5:00:55 AM
4dfmaEF posted...
NathanisDrake is among the poor stealth tolls. Move along.

LMAO@ "stealth"
His trolling is about as stealth as this guy sneaking into a donut shop.

http://www.giatousfilous.com/uploads/posts/2011-04/1302593943_image018.jpg
#444dfmaEFPosted 11/16/2012 5:08:47 AM
Uiru posted...
I LIKE MAKING LISTS OKAY

So why is it losing, hard?

It's not even in second place. PSP is still second place. Hell, throw DS into it and they're third and fourth place. I don't know why people are continually surprised by the fact that the stronger system never wins. The (arguably) strongest system has not won since the SNES. That was -over twenty years ago-. The strongest systems since have been: Game Gear, N64, GameCube/Xbox (debatable), PS3, PSP. None have won. GBA ran unopposed. Vita is simply the next in a well established trend of the folly of ambition overriding common sense. It is, quite to its detriment, too powerful. And there is no quicker way to illustrate the difference between worth and value than the sad story of the Vita.
---
~Uiru

You're wrong. Mega Drive had faster CPU but less RAM (RAM is over all more important).

N64 came 1 1/2 years after PS1 which was well established by then and the N64 wasn't strong enough to be next gen, not talking about delivering it with outclassed cartridge technology.

XBOX had more power than GC and outsold it slightly.

You're trying to hard to simplify here. Get better arguments next time.
#454dfmaEFPosted 11/16/2012 5:09:48 AM
XphoenixedgeX posted...
4dfmaEF posted...
NathanisDrake is among the poor stealth tolls. Move along.

LMAO@ "stealth"
His trolling is about as stealth as this guy sneaking into a donut shop.

http://www.giatousfilous.com/uploads/posts/2011-04/1302593943_image018.jpg

That's why I said "poor". The rest was stealth sarcasm ;)
#46Big_IsaacPosted 11/16/2012 5:40:26 AM
skyrimer3d posted...
just lol. I bought a 3ds when released for $250, stupid me, and then nintendo offered me stupid old games to compensate for the price cut.

nevermind that some of those "stupid old games" are better than ANYTHING the Vita currently has, namely Metroid Fusion and Zelda Minish Cap.
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#47abnergoinbigPosted 11/16/2012 7:05:58 AM
FindmeElseweyr posted...
my mother in law is giving me $200, I figured I'd pick up a new handheld since there are about 10-20 3DS games I want, and .. a handful of vita games I want, as well as games I have for my PSP that I couldn't play due to lack of 2nd analog.

So I look up prices of the 3DS + Vita.. the most expensive 3DS (the XL, which I was considering getting) is $200.. the vita is $250.. lol?

this is completely ignoring that to be able to save my stupid games i need to buy a ridic. overpriced memory stick, that I could ONLY use with my vita.. &I heard capcom is getting nice 'n cozy with nintendos balls, so monster hunter = 3DS, and the new megaman = 3ds .. lol, i mean really?

ffs, i thought the vita was $160, and the bundles came with 1 game + a 16gb memory stick, and that cost $200.. but nope lol omfg..

Gamestop will have the white vita with assassins creed and a memory card for 200 bucks on black friday.
#48LightHawKnightPosted 11/16/2012 7:12:25 AM
Lol spirit thinks something that is not a PC is new tech.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#49Lord_VishanaPosted 11/16/2012 7:40:32 AM
The posts in this topic are a testament as to why this board is a cesspool. Why must people bash the enemy system? Both the 3DS and Vita have great games. Seriously, have some semblance of maturity, people are allowed to like games that you may not like. It doesn't inherently make the person wrong or invalidate their opinion.
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
"Well, I dont have any friends." - VeghEsther
#50sonyisg0dPosted 11/16/2012 9:09:34 AM
To the people saying that the vita should be successful because it has advanced tech... Take a look again, the vita has already been surpassed by android and iphone devices. The tech that was put into the vita really wasn't anything to keep the system future-proofed, it was just enough to keep it above the 3ds. The only real advantages that the vita has now, are dedicated controls, but with my android phone I can use my ps3 controller fine.

TL;DR version: Vita really isn't that impressive tech-wise and is losing its few advantages.