LOL omfg vita

#51SieKensouPosted 11/16/2012 8:12:10 AM
sonyisg0d posted...
To the people saying that the vita should be successful because it has advanced tech... Take a look again, the vita has already been surpassed by android and iphone devices. The tech that was put into the vita really wasn't anything to keep the system future-proofed, it was just enough to keep it above the 3ds. The only real advantages that the vita has now, are dedicated controls, but with my android phone I can use my ps3 controller fine.

TL;DR version: Vita really isn't that impressive tech-wise and is losing its few advantages.

you can use your ps3 controller with touch screen!? wow... i never knew you could do that.

feels too awkward for me to simultaneously use a ps3 controller AND actively use the touch screen...

on top of that, there's double touchpad, two cameras, and motion sensors that can all be in use at the same time on vita... are you SURE you can replicate it?
---
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462
#52OMG_A_PONYPosted 11/16/2012 8:25:15 AM
FindmeElseweyr posted...
my mother in law is giving me $200, I figured I'd pick up a new handheld since there are about 10-20 3DS games I want, and .. a handful of vita games I want, as well as games I have for my PSP that I couldn't play due to lack of 2nd analog.

So I look up prices of the 3DS + Vita.. the most expensive 3DS (the XL, which I was considering getting) is $200.. the vita is $250.. lol?

this is completely ignoring that to be able to save my stupid games i need to buy a ridic. overpriced memory stick, that I could ONLY use with my vita.. &I heard capcom is getting nice 'n cozy with nintendos balls, so monster hunter = 3DS, and the new megaman = 3ds .. lol, i mean really?

ffs, i thought the vita was $160, and the bundles came with 1 game + a 16gb memory stick, and that cost $200.. but nope lol omfg..

your mother in law is awesome! just gives you money like pffft. and you are a good son in law....not wasting it on something you think isnt worth it. in my opinion you are a beast.

hope this helps
#53dj___rollPosted 11/16/2012 8:36:46 AM
Quote:my mother in law is giving me $200, I figured I'd pick up a new handheld since there are about 10-20 3DS games I want, and .. a handful of vita games I want, as well as games I have for my PSP that I couldn't play due to lack of 2nd analog.

So I look up prices of the 3DS + Vita.. the most expensive 3DS (the XL, which I was considering getting) is $200.. the vita is $250.. lol?

this is completely ignoring that to be able to save my stupid games i need to buy a ridic. overpriced memory stick, that I could ONLY use with my vita.. &I heard capcom is getting nice 'n cozy with nintendos balls, so monster hunter = 3DS, and the new megaman = 3ds .. lol, i mean really?

ffs, i thought the vita was $160, and the bundles came with 1 game + a 16gb memory stick, and that cost $200.. but nope lol omfg..

@FindmeElseweyr
So you're upset Sony isn't giving you more than Nintendo for the same price?

Sounds like you're just wanting to make the same tired argument people have been making since launch. Go get a 3DS if that's what makes you happier.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#54dj___rollPosted 11/16/2012 8:42:08 AM
Quote:DemonDog666 posted...
squatch22 posted...
Lol @ SpiritDogs usual Nintendo hating and bias.

The ones praising those mediocre games are the biased ones.

ITT: ppl can't have opinionsof their own

@squatch22
You're both arguing the same thing. You're both just too ignorant and stubborn to realize it.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#55blunderminePosted 11/16/2012 8:50:49 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
Beaver_Castor posted...
10 quality games here you go:

Zelda remake
Starfox remake
Kid Icarus
Resident Evil Revelations
Paper Mario
Kingdom Hearts
Mario Kart 7
Mario 3d land
Final fantasy theatrythm
super underrated ghost recon shadow wars
...more quality ports like street fighter 3D

and awesome games like castlevania, luigis mansion, animal crossing, monster hunter, bravely defuault and more coming in 2013.

lol at n64 games,

This is like saying "lol at anyone who wants P4G".

When trolling you need to think about what you're saying. You just come off as dumb most of the time.
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#56SagadegoPosted 11/16/2012 8:52:22 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
squatch22 posted...
Lol @ SpiritDogs usual Nintendo hating and bias.

The ones praising those mediocre games are the biased ones.

like you, loser.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#57DemonDog666Posted 11/16/2012 9:31:03 AM
sonyisg0d posted...
To the people saying that the vita should be successful because it has advanced tech... Take a look again, the vita has already been surpassed by android and iphone devices. The tech that was put into the vita really wasn't anything to keep the system future-proofed, it was just enough to keep it above the 3ds. The only real advantages that the vita has now, are dedicated controls, but with my android phone I can use my ps3 controller fine.

TL;DR version: Vita really isn't that impressive tech-wise and is losing its few advantages.

I'm not saying advance tech should make it more successful but it does mean it's capable of better games then 3DS. As for tablets being more powerful it doesn't matter the games are still no where near as good as vita ones for several reasons, having to sell it for cheaper, no physical controls, OS bogging things down (like on pc, which is far more advance then consoles but consoles come out with all the great games and pc gets a few ports where you can up the graphics and that's it), no good devs making phone games, handhelds having more refined dev tools, catering to older devices for install base ect. Tablet gaming will never match handheld gaming.

blundermine posted...
This is like saying "lol at anyone who wants P4G".

When trolling you need to think about what you're saying. You just come off as dumb most of the time.

"lol at n64 games, vita has hundreds of psone games."

Next time read the whole thing. And p4G is only one gen old n64 and psone are 2 gens old. Every single n64 game shoul d be in the VC especially since emulators are easy to make for it but Nintendo is too incompetent for that.

Next time you call someone a troll try to make sure they are actually a troll and that you know what they are saying.
#58Angemon_23Posted 11/16/2012 9:33:45 AM
pc gets a few ports where you can up the graphics and that's it

Not even that with Dark Souls.
---
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover
#59sonyisg0dPosted 11/16/2012 9:40:42 AM
To be fair, the PS3 controller has l2 and r2, which the vita does not have and has to use the touch pad to replicate it. Also, as a personal preference, I enjoy the ps3 controller joystick and button feel to the vita. Tried a friends a couple times and it just doesn't feel right to me. Touch screens really don't add much to the gameplay if it is used in gimmicky ways. =(
#60alexg1989Posted 11/16/2012 9:48:13 AM
TC, you realize the 3DS launched at the $250.00 price tag? Right, but Ninty dropped the price just a couple of months later due to low sales.. that and it was outdated tech they were trying to rip people off with.

As for the Vita's price, its actually worth it given the tech. Before a price was even announced for the Vita, people here were guessing that the Vita would cost no less than $300 for the Wifi model, and $350.00 for the 3G model. Some were guessing up to $400 even.

EVERYONE was relieved when they found out it was only $250.00... that is of course until Nintendo dropped the 3DS' price to something reasonable... That's when everyone started complaining about the Vita's price...

cheap idiots...
---
Gamertag: psvitagamer89
Read my blog: http://www.artisticexpression.wordpress.com