I thought people were saying COD:Declassified was good

#1Lemmywinks13Posted 11/16/2012 4:33:05 AM
Before reviews came out I'd probably seen a dozen or so people singing the praises of this game, saying how great the multiplayer was. Care to explain this...

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-vita/call-of-duty-black-ops-declassified

I'm all for making your own opinion on a game and stuff like that, but when not a single score is even in the ok range, we have an official turd. I think I need to write down the names of people loving on this game so much so I can see who has no credibility anymore lol.
#2Sho_Minamimoto_Posted 11/16/2012 4:36:48 AM
Ask this guy, he predicted it to be a 6.5:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64555800

Pretty much everyone else said the game was going to suck because it was a CoD game being made by Nihilistic. And the early info of 4x4, no zombies and recycling the R:BS engine didn't won them any fans.
---
SINE! COSINE! TANGENT!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7e4xPatGKA
#3stargazer64Posted 11/16/2012 5:38:30 AM
The people saying the game is really good are just utilizing a high level of trolling and trying to get people to waste their money for lulz.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#4monkeyspoonPosted 11/16/2012 5:46:48 AM
stargazer64 posted...
The people saying the game is really good are just utilizing a high level of trolling and trying to get people to waste their money for lulz.

Definition of trolling:
Provoking other users to respond inappropriately

How exactly is liking something trolling.

It's almost like its against some unwritten law to like anything on vita.
#5finaljayfantasyPosted 11/16/2012 5:52:29 AM
I know someone who think Superman on the N64 is good. It really is all about the person and not the reviews. CoDBOD have bad reviews but the ppl i know who have it are loving the MP side of the game and dont really care about the 1 hour story mode. As humans we just like what we like and that differs from one to the other
---
PSN:death666life, XBL:doublexlgamers, www.youtube.com/doublexlgamers
#6monkeyspoonPosted 11/16/2012 6:15:51 AM
finaljayfantasy posted...
I know someone who think Superman on the N64 is good. It really is all about the person and not the reviews. CoDBOD have bad reviews but the ppl i know who have it are loving the MP side of the game and dont really care about the 1 hour story mode. As humans we just like what we like and that differs from one to the other

Exactly. I'm not having any issues with the online and its great to just jump in and have a quick match when I like. It's smooth, looks decent and controls amazingly well. No other portable device has got a FPS that plays as well as this. Also all the games are full up so I think sales will be surprisingly big.

Ignore the trolls.
#7temerrraPosted 11/16/2012 6:23:27 AM
he said a "high level of trolling" which means something twisted :D
#8mcsmellingtonPosted 11/16/2012 7:01:45 AM
4/10 from Eurogamer

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-11-16-call-of-duty-black-ops-declassified-review
---
GT: McPoo
#9stargazer64Posted 11/16/2012 8:09:42 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
stargazer64 posted...

Definition of trolling:

The inappropriate response would be buying the game.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#10monkeyspoonPosted 11/16/2012 8:25:10 AM
stargazer64 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
stargazer64 posted...

Definition of trolling:

The inappropriate response would be buying the game.

No it wouldn't. People are capable of making up their own minds if to buy something.

Your response however is trolling.