I thought people were saying COD:Declassified was good

#51Starwars4JPosted 11/17/2012 5:02:14 PM
You're talking about the really obsessed fanboys (Goon, Nnamz, Natureboy, monkeyspoon, etc.) who are saying it's a good game. Everyone else is accepting that it's pretty damn bad, even if they like it (yes people can and do admit to personally liking games that are objectively bad).
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#52xfactorPosted 11/18/2012 12:22:07 AM
Starwars4J posted...
You're talking about the really obsessed fanboys (Goon, Nnamz, Natureboy, monkeyspoon, etc.) who are saying it's a good game. Everyone else is accepting that it's pretty damn bad, even if they like it (yes people can and do admit to personally liking games that are objectively bad).

That Nnazm guy is still defending the game over at the COD Declassified board. Its the first time I am using this term but he's doing quite a massive vitassurance there.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#53CompassPosted 11/18/2012 1:34:13 AM
lol. He had it pre-ordered and paid $50 for it day-one. Gotta Vitassure himself he didn't waste his money while supporting a buggy, rushed mess somehow, right?
#54xspikePosted 11/18/2012 3:31:49 AM(edited)
I ended up getting this game, I dissed it a lot as for the obvious reasons, 8 players online, no zombies, short SP, Hostiles is just MP maps turned SP, pretty small levels and only 6 off them.

It all just SCREAMS "This game only took 6-12months to develop" cause well it did...

But even with all them short falls, its still a rather solid title. Best MP shooter the Vita has not much to beat though... Resistance which was made by the same people not hard to beat that..

Unit 13 not really MP online, and I'd say I prefer CoD's Single player then Unit 13's. I just prefer CoD's controls/1st person shooter and gameplay (hostiles at least is alright for a challenge even if the AI is annoying)

--
Anyways for online, I really enjoyed CoD:MW1 the maps weren't crazy, making spawning better, knowing where the enemy is and your not getting shot from every angle at any time in any place... In its getting worse and worse each CoD title.. Black ops 2 is HORRIBLE for this, worse MP yet!
But on declassified its actually pretty awesome apart from shipment and nukehouse which should of been nuketown as its soo damn small. The other maps are actually very decent in size.

The game should of been 12 players online, and the small maps turned a bit bigger, and some more MP levels and this game would of EASILY been the best CoD online since MW1 (my opinion) as I really didn't like where CoD headed after MW1, its just getting stupider with every game (the perks, maps, etc) on Declassified it feels like I'm playing MW1 again and thats awesome.

So even with its shortfalls, I enjoy this game best CoD online I've played in ages

.edit

Might as well just add, I'm not trolling.. I haven't really been into CoD since MW1 as I didn't like the MP for reasons listed above (n maybe some I missed) but I just feel that Disclassifed feels more like MW1 then all recent CoD titles as people ain't using perks every minute, your not getting shot from everywhere all the time, you know where the action is just like on MW1...

I got black ops 2 for the zombies if your wondering why I bought it if I didn't like the CoD's after MW1. I also got black ops 1 just for the zombies. Haven't owned any other CoD titles.. But I have played them all
#55ThePonyColliePosted 11/18/2012 3:57:25 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#56ThePonyColliePosted 11/18/2012 4:18:43 AM
You haters don't seem to understand that there are people who like games that you don't like. Haters logic:

troll: this game is bad bad bad lol lol lol because all "critics" says so.

vita fan: but I like the game and enjoy it.

troll: lol vitassurance you're just justifying your purchase lol.
---
"You better not change the game, and you better be DAMN sure you don't make it the same game every time!" - RE Fans
#57CompassPosted 11/19/2012 2:52:20 PM
Yep, we call a spade a spade.

Deal with it?