how are people complaining about this system ?

#1shaunmePosted 11/16/2012 7:16:51 AM(edited)
i traded my 3ds in for the vita on launch day simply because i knew a hardware revision was coming(at the time i thought it would a 3ds with 2 slide pads), 3ds is a great system 3d land and mario kart 7 both brilliant games.So i picked up rayman and uncharted, rayman was beautiful and a joy to play , uncharted was a mess i traded in.So my vita sat unused for about 2 months, then i decided to get some psp games and there are some triple A games right there: alpha max 3 ,gta chinatown wars , tekken 6 for example.

then i started on ps1 games, replaying ff7, parasite eve and klonoa all quality games.The system is beautiful and light to hold, the screen is amazing you drop out of a game and use other apps, i can use youtube easily ,post on here and browse the web.

Then we come to the vita games that apparently do not exist, tekken x streetfighter and blazblue are two of the best fighting games i have ever played, metal gear collection are superb action adventure games,rayman is a brilliant platform game, i just rented need for speed off love film and it is solid, ridge racer with all it's downloads is beautiful and runs smooth.I also rented assassins creed and was ready to hate it due to the bad framerate, but it somehow dosen't seem as bad as uncharted did,creed liberation is a brilliant game, this system is amazing .
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb corsair vengence // 3x MSI GTX 680 LIGHTNINGS2gb sli // 850watt ocz gamexstream // 1tb samsung spinpoint //w8pro
#2stargazer64Posted 11/16/2012 7:19:21 AM(edited)
"Then we come to the vita games that apparently do not exist, tekken 6"

Eh, apparently?

Edit: Ok, understood now that you fixed it.

---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#3NathanisDrakePosted 11/16/2012 7:17:57 AM
^Vitassurance at its finest level.
---
Fanboys, especially SONY fanboys, are what's wrong with gaming. Not changing my sig till someone proves me wrong.
#4shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 7:18:38 AM
stargazer64 posted...
"Then we come to the vita games that apparently do not exist, tekken 6"

Eh, apparently?

i meant tekken x streetfighter oops .
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb corsair vengence // 3x MSI GTX 680 LIGHTNINGS2gb sli // 850watt ocz gamexstream // 1tb samsung spinpoint //w8pro
#5blunderminePosted 11/16/2012 7:19:40 AM
Part of the problem is that most of the games you listed are either ports or multiplatform games, or, in the case of Assassin's Creed, got a better game on other consoles at the same time.
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#6Shadowfxd2Posted 11/16/2012 7:20:45 AM
everything on Vita is ok, if you don't own any other console. The more consoles you own besides Vita, make you start seeing how sad the Vita library really is...
---
http://i.imgur.com/NbGmq.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/ARXXY.jpg
Equals: http://i.imgur.com/ZpBae.jpg, Hmmm: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29629070.jpg
#7shampoowarriorPosted 11/16/2012 7:23:02 AM
Going out on a limb to hazard a guess, but people might not be content because Assassin's Creed and Uncharted are the only Vita exlusive games you mentioned.

People who own a PSP, PS1, and PS3 have good reason not to be super enthused about all the PSP, PS1, and watered down PS3 games.
---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#8shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 7:23:36 AM
blundermine posted...
Part of the problem is that most of the games you listed are either ports or multiplatform games, or, in the case of Assassin's Creed, got a better game on other consoles at the same time.

i understand that to be fair i suppose it comes down to circumstances to be honest, for example the vita is a godsend for me simply because when my other half is watching shows like x factor etc i sit next to her and play these games, that same reason is why i'm getting a wii u .
---
#9NathanisDrakePosted 11/16/2012 7:25:08 AM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
everything on Vita is ok, if you don't own any other console. The more consoles you own besides Vita, make you start seeing how sad the Vita library really is...

I own a Ps3 and a 3ds(best combination ever IMO) and I definitely agree with you.

I also plan to own a Vita soon, once the price drops. Though I'm not that exited for it.
---
Fanboys, especially SONY fanboys, are what's wrong with gaming. Not changing my sig till someone proves me wrong.
#10shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 7:27:46 AM
shampoowarrior posted...
Going out on a limb to hazard a guess, but people might not be content because Assassin's Creed and Uncharted are the only Vita exlusive games you mentioned.

People who own a PSP, PS1, and PS3 have good reason not to be super enthused about all the PSP, PS1, and watered down PS3 games.

Those are the only games i have played that are exclusive and i don't comment on games i haven't played .
---