how are people complaining about this system ?

#11shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 7:31:09 AM
NathanisDrake posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
everything on Vita is ok, if you don't own any other console. The more consoles you own besides Vita, make you start seeing how sad the Vita library really is...

I own a Ps3 and a 3ds(best combination ever IMO) and I definitely agree with you.

I also plan to own a Vita soon, once the price drops. Though I'm not that exited for it.

my ps3 was traded in as soon as i realised that the 3 exclusives it has that are worth playing (uncharted,mgs4 and god of war) did not out weigh the number of poor ,lower res,lower framerate ridden messes that are multiplatform games .
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb corsair vengence // 3x MSI GTX 680 LIGHTNINGS2gb sli // 850watt ocz gamexstream // 1tb samsung spinpoint //w8pro
#12shampoowarriorPosted 11/16/2012 7:34:27 AM
shaunme posted...
shampoowarrior posted...
Going out on a limb to hazard a guess, but people might not be content because Assassin's Creed and Uncharted are the only Vita exlusive games you mentioned.

People who own a PSP, PS1, and PS3 have good reason not to be super enthused about all the PSP, PS1, and watered down PS3 games.

Those are the only games i have played that are exclusive and i don't comment on games i haven't played .

I understand.
Just explaining how your experience, which is satisfying for you, could still give others plenty of reasons to complain about the system.

I'm enjoying my system as well since I never had a PSP but I'm still cognizant of the fact that I don't own a single Vita game currently and have plans to buy very few in the future. Someone with similar tastes to me who did own a PSP would not be enjoying their Vita half as much as I enjoy mine.
---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#13ThePonyColliePosted 11/16/2012 7:34:28 AM

Because it's not selling well. Most people here can't enjoy anything unless it sells well.
---
"You better not change the game, and you better be DAMN sure you don't make it the same game every time!" - RE Fans
#14shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 7:37:09 AM
to the guy who owns the 3ds , is it the xl version and if so do the games look better on the new screen? (a 3ds xl is a potential gift for me at xmas)
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb corsair vengence // 3x MSI GTX 680 LIGHTNINGS2gb sli // 850watt ocz gamexstream // 1tb samsung spinpoint //w8pro
#15gamemaster712Posted 11/16/2012 7:39:04 AM
ThePonyCollie posted...

Because it's not selling well. Most people here can't enjoy anything unless it sells well.

this one speaks truth...i got Vita for P4G. plus this is a troll infested board...use the ignore function please...people will always find something to complain, and this gen of gamers is bottom of the barrel.
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably)
#16LINK676Posted 11/16/2012 8:14:02 AM
shaunme posted...
to the guy who owns the 3ds , is it the xl version and if so do the games look better on the new screen? (a 3ds xl is a potential gift for me at xmas)

I have an XL and MY GOD the first time I saw the screen turn on I couldn't stop being amazed at how big the screen was compared to the normal 3DS. It makes all its games easier on the eyes to play and there are more angles that you can see the 3D effect (if you are into the 3D stuff)

Now to stay on topic, I love my vita. Gravity Rush, AC3 Liberation, Retro City Rampage, and of course.. The mini game urbanix ;)
#17shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 8:19:36 AM
LINK676 posted...
shaunme posted...

I have an XL and MY GOD the first time I saw the screen turn on I couldn't stop being amazed at how big the screen was compared to the normal 3DS. It makes all its games easier on the eyes to play and there are more angles that you can see the 3D effect (if you are into the 3D stuff)

Now to stay on topic, I love my vita. Gravity Rush, AC3 Liberation, Retro City Rampage, and of course.. The mini game urbanix ;)

thanks il be getting an xl with 3d land installed,also getting gravity rush off ps plus next week .
---
#18AkagehisaPosted 11/16/2012 8:23:00 AM
shaunme posted...
blundermine posted...
Part of the problem is that most of the games you listed are either ports or multiplatform games, or, in the case of Assassin's Creed, got a better game on other consoles at the same time.

i understand that to be fair i suppose it comes down to circumstances to be honest, for example the vita is a godsend for me simply because when my other half is watching shows like x factor etc i sit next to her and play these games, that same reason is why i'm getting a wii u .

Vita is a great handheld for +25 ppl like you or me,,

We are not picky about FPS, or ports,, I jumped into gaming with the ps2 but, I'm now giving me a time to finally play the RPG PS1 had. It's the perfect platform fo me to play them,,, I'm f%#5ing enjoying Chrono Cross,, it looks beautiful on the oled screen.

I love playing on handhelds while hearing a soccer game on the tv. I'm a huge fan of sports.

In my opinion, this handheld needs desperatelly a well made high profile game,,, games like uncharted, resistance, CoD has been awful, and it's giving the system a bad rep.
#19OMG_A_PONYPosted 11/16/2012 8:42:37 AM
NathanisDrake posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
everything on Vita is ok, if you don't own any other console. The more consoles you own besides Vita, make you start seeing how sad the Vita library really is...

I own a Ps3 and a 3ds(best combination ever IMO) and I definitely agree with you.

I also plan to own a Vita soon, once the price drops. Though I'm not that exited for it.

we are in the same boat! i have both those, and when the vita drops in price to say $120, i will snatch it up like so fast! but i will mostly just use it for netflix, sadly.

hope this helps