Excited for PSN games next week!

#1TheOffspringFanPosted 11/16/2012 8:16:12 AM
I know the retail releases have been amazing lately and ive been spending a ton of money on my vita, but i love PSN games too its nice to have an instant collection with no swapping carts

Next week we get Jet Set Radio and Sine Mora!

then soon after we should be getting Oddworld Strangers Wrath, and now that Lone Survivor has been announced, PSN is shaping up!

just hope we get a port of Hotline Miami now!
---
PSN ID: Valkyr83
Currently Playing: Red Dead Redemption, Heavy Rain, Uncharted
#2TheExiled280Posted 11/16/2012 8:31:30 AM
Sine Mora is coming out next week? Anyway, I'm not buying any of the PSN-Only games but I will be buying the Vita version of PSASBR on PSN. According to the PS3 PSASBR Board, the Vita version will be the reasonable size of 1.6GB as a download
---
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV), BlazBlue CSE(PSV)
#3TheOffspringFan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 8:32:56 AM
how come you dont buy PSN only games?

thats all i buy digitally

even with a 32gb stick, why use up space for stuff you can buy retail IMO

i want all that 32gb for games that you CANT buy in cart form

Mutant Blobs, Retro City Rampage, etc etc
---
PSN ID: Valkyr83
Currently Playing: Red Dead Redemption, Heavy Rain, Uncharted
#4TheExiled280Posted 11/16/2012 8:53:46 AM(edited)
TheOffspringFan posted...
how come you dont buy PSN only games?

thats all i buy digitally

even with a 32gb stick, why use up space for stuff you can buy retail IMO

i want all that 32gb for games that you CANT buy in cart form

Mutant Blobs, Retro City Rampage, etc etc

I meant just next week. New Little King Story is PSN-only and its one of my favorite Vita games. I have no probably with DD games (Is a PSPgo owner with 30+ PSN PSP games) especially if it means NA can get more niche titles from Japan.

I already have RCR and I might be SM at some point because it looks good. Not interested in Mutant Blobs Attack.
---
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV), BlazBlue CSE(PSV)
#5Exia009Posted 11/16/2012 8:51:52 AM
I am excited for the PSN releases, even though I'm not buying a single one of them yet. xD I already have a huge cross-system backlog and I should only buy things that are extremely cheap at this point. Plus, I'll be pretty spent after P4G. But I'm happy that once I'm done clearing out my Vita backlog, I'll be able to get in on these titles.
---
Steam: BigPoeticCanine
PSN: Exia009