I thought the Japanese were rich...

#1SolnotPosted 11/16/2012 9:28:14 AM
So why is Sony still losing money left and right while the Vita continues to sell poorly worldwide?
#2Spiffy247Posted 11/16/2012 9:29:34 AM
I thought the Spiffy were hungry...
The Spiffy were demands sandwich!
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#3CrystalKing5426Posted 11/16/2012 9:31:19 AM
Spiffy247 posted...
I thought the Spiffy were hungry...
The Spiffy were demands sandwich!

*Switches to Heavy*

*equips Sandvich*

*presses R2*
---
I come to GameFAQs to be an a-hole and create strife /hate on forum message boards. -GeassMaster
#4TimcatgtPosted 11/16/2012 9:38:43 AM
The Computer Entertainment branch of Sony have to spend a lot of money on manufacturing and the buying of the products require to make the Vita and Playstation 3, Sony wants to sell it for over 300 or $500 (which isn't much money in my opinion) just to make a profit, but instead they lose money, there is a blu-ray player in each PS3 right, a lot of high tech stuff is inside these two consoles.

This was my statement.

---
Next person to say "inb4" or "nanomachines" in single form will be shot, 83 people have broken this law.
#5OMG_A_PONYPosted 11/16/2012 9:39:12 AM
well it partly is because of leadership. they are a large corporation that are pulled into many directions. right now they are concentrating on movies, and do not care that much about games in my opinion. maybe LBP but we all know how that game turned out.

hope this helps