Looking for a good RPG

#1kaliforniapopPosted 11/16/2012 10:41:26 AM
Is their a good RPG real time fighting game like for example skyrim that is on the vita? Any suggestions?
#2FierceJelloPosted 11/16/2012 10:46:03 AM
No.

And if some Vita fanboys try to convince you that Ragnarok Odyssey is good, just keep in mind that it has a D/65 average at Metacritic, with many critics calling it shallow, repetitive, generic, and boring.
#3yankee6903Posted 11/16/2012 11:19:50 AM
RO!
---
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative
#4HoIlywoodPosted 11/16/2012 11:25:53 AM
FierceJello posted...
No.

And if some Vita fanboys try to convince you that Ragnarok Odyssey is good, just keep in mind that it has a D/65 average at Metacritic, with many critics calling it shallow, repetitive, generic, and boring.

When asking a question on a Vita board and someone responds with "don't listen to Vita fanboys" best not listen to them. We have a Vita because we are a fan of it, and Ragnarok Odyssey is the best game for the Vita. Not the best rpg, the best GAME, at least until Persona 4 comes out on Tuesday. But RO is an action rpg with online play. Download the demo and see if you like it
---
PSN: Ahkiva
#5yankee6903Posted 11/16/2012 11:27:06 AM
HoIlywood posted...
FierceJello posted...
No.

When asking a question on a Vita board and someone responds with "don't listen to Vita fanboys" best not listen to them. We have a Vita because we are a fan of it, and Ragnarok Odyssey is the best game for the Vita. Not the best rpg, the best GAME, at least until Persona 4 comes out on Tuesday. But RO is an action rpg with online play. Download the demo and see if you like it

Then become addicted and never see sunlight again...
---
#6HoIlywoodPosted 11/16/2012 11:28:40 AM
There are also some great PSP action RPGs available for download, such as Ys Seven
---
PSN: Ahkiva
#7FierceJelloPosted 11/16/2012 11:31:14 AM
HoIlywood posted...
FierceJello posted...
No.

65 Metacritic average.

Beware of people with low standards unless you have them too.
#8yankee6903Posted 11/16/2012 11:33:15 AM
FierceJello posted...
HoIlywood posted...
FierceJello posted...
No.

65 Metacritic average.

Remind me what MH metacritic is? One of the best handheld sellers...and the first ones were at about 70.
---
#9backguard222Posted 11/16/2012 11:33:29 AM
I haven't played RO so take this with a grain of salt:

But in my experience, RPG fans grade RPGs on a different level than reviewers and lots of low rated RPGs wind up being favorite niche games or getting cult followings.

Only RO players will be able to tell you if this is one such game.
#10Xtreme-VoidPosted 11/16/2012 11:37:59 AM
FierceJello posted...
HoIlywood posted...
FierceJello posted...
No.

65 Metacritic average.

Metacritics is lame, theirs just opinion of minor people,
Try Gamefaqs score, because that is more like a collections of opinions from people who ACTUALLY played the game.

I agree Ragnarok Odyssey isn't the Best RPG, it is more Action than RPG now.
But Ragnarok Odyssey isn't bad.