Should I just buy Vita games with a Metacritic score of 80+?

#31squatch22Posted 11/17/2012 4:24:39 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
I just said it had better games actually. Learn to read troll.

You kept bringing up the Metascore as a basis for that ''opinion''.
Double Standards much?

Go away troll.
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
#32CompassPosted 11/17/2012 10:32:19 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
grow a brain...

Hmm. Previously, on Spirit quotes:

"Game engines are not code."

-Spirit
#33poopfeasts420Posted 11/17/2012 10:42:16 PM
I usually use Metacritic as a "base" you could say to get a general idea of how the game is between the critics review and the fan reviews. Then I look more into it on youtube, so it is a good place to start
---
I AM DAVE EXCLAMATION MARK YOGNAUGHT
#34amonte64Posted 11/17/2012 10:49:34 PM
You should play games and decide whether you like them or not and want to own them or not. You shouldn't go with reviews or other people's opinions.
#35EsperStarrPosted 11/17/2012 10:50:32 PM
mrekli posted...
I've been known as the guy that likes "bad games" in the groups of gamer friends that I have. Maybe I should change this. It feel a bit guilty about enjoying myself with "bad games".

Should I just give that up and only buy higher rated games?

Dude.... no be who you are....
IGN gave Gravity Rush a 7.stupid!!

o you think GR is a 7?? while most everyone else gave it 8 and 9s?
Play a game and enjoy it.

This generation choosing games based on friends is beginning to irk me. It's like everyone is throwing away their souls.... which is why FPS is thriving so well.

I hate finding out some hard core gang guy loves Kingdom hearts but only plays CoD and NBA with their friends, never ever showing that they play it because ..... even though KH sells millions..
#36DemonDog666Posted 11/17/2012 11:46:24 PM
Compass posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
grow a brain...

Hmm. Previously, on Spirit quotes:

"Game engines are not code."

-Spirit

Wow troll doesn't understand context big surprise, you also didn't quote me right either, you paraphrased completely changing the meaning further.

Using the same engine isn't using the same code. Which is what you paraphrased horribly was referring to.

I am so sick of you pathetic trolls harassing me with out of context and altered "quotes"
#37CompassPosted 11/18/2012 12:05:25 AM
lol, no. Nice Goon-esque attempt to rewrite history and save face, though. The topic still exists for anyone who wants to see it...