Sony dooomed the Vita!

#1shadownet_46Posted 11/17/2012 2:04:33 AM
I mean they advertised it as a portable console experience. And while it might be, it's not a portable PS3, so it fails. They should really just release an updated revision with a cell processor and some extra downloadable RAM on the PSN store so we can get exact console-quality versions of games.

I mean, otherwise it would be silly to compare Vita games to anything more advanced than a PS2/Wii game.
---
PSN: Shadownet46
Xboxlover2(Moderator): "I don't even play video games that often"
#2Jrx1Posted 11/17/2012 2:06:49 AM
I agree. The board needs to accept this. Sony fails at advertising and they understeminate competition too much. I remember when they laughed the 3DS and compared it to their "masterpiece". now even MH joins the Nintendo Family.

hope this helps
---
Official Cyrus of Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
Claimed Palkia on the Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
#3pedrami91Posted 11/17/2012 3:26:42 AM
shadownet_46 posted...
I mean they advertised it as a portable console experience.

And that it is.

shadownet_46 posted...
And while it might be, it's not a portable PS3, so it fails.

Not really. They could never fit an entire PS3 into something as small as the Vita. Common sense really. It's Sony fanboys fault for hyping it up. Just like 3DS fanboys hyping up the 3D in the 3DS being something revolutionary when it really wasn't as it didn't add anything to gameplay other than a temporary yet nice illusion which you get used to in a day or two. And look at it now, it's PSP 1.5 with a bunch of new games and tons of showelware.

shadownet_46 posted...
They should really just release an updated revision with a cell processor and some extra downloadable RAM on the PSN store so we can get exact console-quality versions of games.

Nah, what we need is more original new games and less ports. More games that uses the Vitas features (like Tearaway), a small price cut and more higher profile devs working on the Vita (Square. Kojima productions, Capcom, Level-5, Tri-Ace)

shadownet_46 posted...
I mean, otherwise it would be silly to compare Vita games to anything more advanced than a PS2/Wii game.

The Vita was never supposed to be compared with it's older console brother.
It supposed to be it's own system but i guess certain reviewers and some fanboys had too high expectations and thought differently which is really sad since they've painted their own image of the Vita being as strong as a console when it really isn't.

They are blinded by their own imagination and expectations and are likely never to use common sense whenever reviewing a new Vita game.

Jrx1 posted...
I agree. The board needs to accept this. Sony fails at advertising and they understeminate competition too much. I remember when they laughed the 3DS and compared it to their "masterpiece". now even MH joins the Nintendo Family.

hope this helps

And the board also need to accept that just about all boards are rife with trolls, no matter what board you're in, that they need to learn how to use the ignore button more often and/or not engage the trolls.
---
"Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance." - Will Durant
#4Jrx1Posted 11/17/2012 3:35:01 AM
pedrami91 posted...
And look at it now, it's PSP 1.5 with a bunch of new games and tons of showelware.

Better have PSP 1.5 (improved) than PSP 0.5 (degraded) which is the Vita.

pedrami91 posted...

And the board also need to accept that just about all boards are rife with trolls, no matter what board you're in, that they need to learn how to use the ignore button more often and/or not engage the trolls.

Therefore, this board needs to ignore Sony? Sony employees were the ones who started trolling with their arrogance. Nobody can deny that. Sony is worse than whatever troll you find on these boards.
---
#5Zonte IIPosted 11/17/2012 3:40:49 AM
Jrx1 posted...
pedrami91 posted...
And look at it now, it's PSP 1.5 with a bunch of new games and tons of showelware.

pedrami91 posted...

Therefore, this board needs to ignore Sony? Sony employees were the ones who started trolling with their arrogance. Nobody can deny that. Sony is worse than whatever troll you find on these boards.

...what in the hell are you talking about? Do you even know?
---
You are now breathing manually.
#6mangasus90Posted 11/17/2012 3:45:48 AM
Jrx1 posted...

Where can i find PSP 0.5 with OLED screen? And while i agree it's worse than PSP in many ways, i don't mind give it time to be better and enjoy everything it can offer now instead of crying around =). Life's better that way.
#7pedrami91Posted 11/17/2012 3:46:40 AM
Jrx1 posted...
pedrami91 posted...

pedrami91 posted...

http://i49.tinypic.com/iw2pls.jpg
---
"Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance." - Will Durant
#8Jrx1Posted 11/17/2012 3:47:56 AM
Zonte II posted...
Jrx1 posted...
pedrami91 posted...

pedrami91 posted...

...what in the hell are you talking about? Do you even know?

http://www.3dsbuzz.com/sony-slams-nintendo-3ds-as-babysitting-tool/

Who's the worst troll around here now? Sony employees.
---
#9Anodyne11Posted 11/17/2012 4:09:21 AM
pedrami91 posted...
Nah, what we need is more original new games and less ports. More games that uses the Vitas features (like Tearaway), a small price cut and more higher profile devs working on the Vita (Square. Kojima productions, Capcom, Level-5, Tri-Ace)

I'd love a new Tri-Ace game on Vita.
And I know people will disagree with me (since it's a port) but... Star Ocean 3... on Vita.
I'd die if that was ever announced.
---
Valkyria Chronicles is the best RPG this gen!
Official Ultimecia of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim boards
#10quickposterPosted 11/17/2012 7:01:57 AM
Jrx1 posted...
I agree. The board needs to accept this. Sony fails at advertising and they understeminate competition too much.

No. Playstation fanboys underestimate the others. Or they overestimate Sony. Every time Sony announce a system we are reminded that Sony will go into dominance and why their system is better then the others. It happened with PSP over DS. It happened with PS3 over 360. It happened with Vita over 3DS. Probably will happen when Sony announce PS4.
---
Bethesda not convinced people will buy the next xbox and PS4: your install base always starts at zero