Sony dooomed the Vita!

#21Rickoon5Posted 11/17/2012 4:20:32 PM
squatch22 posted...
quickposter posted...
Jrx1 posted...
I agree. The board needs to accept this. Sony fails at advertising and they understeminate competition too much.

No. Playstation fanboys underestimate the others. Or they overestimate Sony. Every time Sony announce a system we are reminded that Sony will go into dominance and why their system is better then the others. It happened with PSP over DS. It happened with PS3 over 360. It happened with Vita over 3DS. Probably will happen when Sony announce PS4.

They are already saying PS4 will win. lol

It must be all the fanboys picked up during the glory days of PS2. Because, in reality, Sony has been in second or third place in actual profits since then, so the constant dominance claim is not realistic (except if you're referring to the PS2 era). Worldwide, DS sold more than PSP, PS3 sold more than 360 (but made a lot less money), and 3DS vs. Vita...LOL. In terms of Best System in general without sales, it always comes down to preference. Each system has it's charms, even Vita.
---
"I'll do whatever it takes."
#22shadownet_46(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 10:12:36 AM
biggy204 posted...
Did I just read the TC wanting "downloadable RAM" on the PSN Store? How would that work? If there was such a thing as downloadable RAM i would've been upgrading my PC with out opening it up all the time to fine tune it to a bigger RAM space. Then again I could be reading the TC's post all wrong.

=|

*weeps for humanity*
---
PSN: Shadownet46
Xboxlover2(Moderator): "I don't even play video games that often"
#23Angemon_23Posted 11/18/2012 10:22:29 AM
If there was such a thing as downloadable RAM i would've been upgrading my PC with out opening it up all the time to fine tune it to a bigger RAM space.

http://www.downloadmoreram.com/
---
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover
#24thenoobdestroyePosted 11/18/2012 10:24:31 AM
shadownet_46 posted...
biggy204 posted...
Did I just read the TC wanting "downloadable RAM" on the PSN Store? How would that work? If there was such a thing as downloadable RAM i would've been upgrading my PC with out opening it up all the time to fine tune it to a bigger RAM space. Then again I could be reading the TC's post all wrong.

=|

*weeps for humanity*

*pats shoulders and weeps along*
#25gears1Posted 11/18/2012 10:29:17 AM
shadownet_46 posted...
biggy204 posted...

=|

*weeps for humanity*

Are people really this stupid or.. I mean how can something....

You know what? I am done, screw it, I hate everyone.

*leaves slamming the door behind him*
---
They start eating the fences, band together and break into your house, leave before dawn, your villagers will be pregnant and your diamonds will be gone.
#26finaljayfantasyPosted 11/18/2012 10:33:44 AM
mangasus90 posted...
Jrx1 posted...

Better have PSP 1.5 (improved) than PSP 0.5 (degraded) which is the Vita.

Where can i find PSP 0.5 with OLED screen? And while i agree it's worse than PSP in many ways, i don't mind give it time to be better and enjoy everything it can offer now instead of crying around =). Life's better that way.

yea i get how its not as good as the PSP seeing how the PSP came out in 2004 so it has 8 years on the PS Vita. ill even give it to you guys on how its not a PS3 in your hand but its as close as you are going to get right now. you guys are writing the Vita off in its first year so you aint even giving it a shot to see what it can do. Just like the 3DS you have to give it some time to catch up and it wasnt going to do that in its first year. sony does need to get its act together and lower the price on the memory cards or cut the Vita price by 50 bucks when they do that then you will see more Vitas go out
---
PSN:death666life, XBL:doublexlgamers, www.youtube.com/doublexlgamers
#27shadownet_46(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 5:41:58 PM
http://www.downloadmoreram.com/download.html
---
PSN: Shadownet46
Xboxlover2(Moderator): "I don't even play video games that often"
#28wartpigXPosted 11/20/2012 6:28:00 PM
Jrx1 posted...
Zonte II posted...
Jrx1 posted...
pedrami91 posted...
And look at it now, it's PSP 1.5 with a bunch of new games and tons of showelware.

Better have PSP 1.5 (improved) than PSP 0.5 (degraded) which is the Vita.

pedrami91 posted...

And the board also need to accept that just about all boards are rife with trolls, no matter what board you're in, that they need to learn how to use the ignore button more often and/or not engage the trolls.

Therefore, this board needs to ignore Sony? Sony employees were the ones who started trolling with their arrogance. Nobody can deny that. Sony is worse than whatever troll you find on these boards.

...what in the hell are you talking about? Do you even know?

http://www.3dsbuzz.com/sony-slams-nintendo-3ds-as-babysitting-tool/

Who's the worst troll around here now? Sony employees.

i like how they say their readers are twenty somethings but the box next to it showing its fans on facebook all look under 13. just an observation
---
PSN- WartPigX
Karma is just fun money
#29biggy204Posted 11/20/2012 6:52:54 PM
shadownet_46 posted...
http://www.downloadmoreram.com/download.html

Dude do you think people are that dumb to buy into a troll site, and no i won't try the link. Anyone with common computer knowlege knows that there isnt downloadable RAM. Troll harder.
---
"Do you smelllllllllllllllllllllll what The Rock Is Cookin" - the Rock
"No but who farted??" - Everyone else
#30AstralFrostPosted 11/20/2012 6:59:15 PM
shadownet_46 posted...
I mean they advertised it as a portable console experience. And while it might be, it's not a portable PS3, so it fails. They should really just release an updated revision with a cell processor and some extra downloadable RAM on the PSN store so we can get exact console-quality versions of games.

I mean, otherwise it would be silly to compare Vita games to anything more advanced than a PS2/Wii game.

Please link the article where they said a PS Vita is a portable PS3.