Blops Declassified 33 out of 100 metacritic.

#1GoombaXPosted 11/17/2012 10:30:13 AM
what a really bad game
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#2Muddy_ApePosted 11/17/2012 10:32:21 AM
total feces.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6qxWz.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Lcypz.jpg
#3chuchumyrocketPosted 11/17/2012 10:32:55 AM
Just what we needed, another COD topic! Its not like we knew it would suck since we saw the reveal trailer.
---
PSN: chuchumyrocket Steam: chuchumyrocket
#4wwwgippal2Posted 11/17/2012 10:36:41 AM
I know most people say reviews don't matter, but srsly. If a game scored THAT low that you gotta believe SOMETHING went very very wrong.
---
sry fur me bad enlish,im form usa
#5GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 11:27:04 AM
chuchumyrocket posted...
Just what we needed, another COD topic! Its not like we knew it would suck since we saw the reveal trailer.

well its so bad i pointed it put again
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#6stargazer64Posted 11/17/2012 11:28:47 AM
wwwgippal2 posted...
I know most people say reviews don't matter, but srsly. If a game scored THAT low that you gotta believe SOMETHING went very very wrong.

Nah, apparently multiplayer is still amazingly addictive to some folks around here.

And 33 is an improvement! Things are looking up.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#7NiMHPosted 11/17/2012 11:53:52 AM
Yeah it is better than the reviews it's getting. I'm seriously baffled. I guess it doesn't mimic the consoles enough.
---
PSN: ShamefulDust
#8xspikePosted 11/17/2012 12:28:44 PM
wwwgippal2 posted...

Its not that bad.. I mean seriously I was one of those guys who hassled the living day lights out of this CoD title. Those reasons are..

1) No zombies
2) only 8 players online, it should of been 12
3) The tiny as maps, yet we still only get a very limited amount

Some of the maps are decent size, like Range, (rocket) and whatever the names are.. But Nukehouse should of stayed Nuketown and just make the other tiny levels bigger.

If the game had that, you'd have a game that is easily beats all the MP CoD since MW1 (I dislike CoD online after MW1 due to some factors like map layout, perks. spawn points, etc) which the Vita version fixes and Blackops 2 just goes into the more extreme

So the game wasn't that far away from being the best CoD title ever, just needed bigger maps, 12 players, zombies and more MP levels and you'd have a game that is easily the best CoD yet. (good online + zombies) where has blackops 2 (for me) I find bad online but good zombies.
#9TheNewWavePosted 11/17/2012 12:57:26 PM
stargazer64 posted...
wwwgippal2 posted...

Nah, apparently multiplayer is still amazingly addictive to some folks around here.

And 33 is an improvement! Things are looking up.

Yeah, and apparently some people still don't realize that life comes in all different shapes and sizes.
#10LittleBraverPosted 11/17/2012 2:40:45 PM
It's bad but at least it can hold it's own compare to most game from phone or tablet.