Phantasy Star Online 2 (vita version) reviewed

#11squatch22Posted 11/18/2012 7:06:47 AM
J_Can_Man posted...
I really hope between now and release they decide to let us have an offline option.

Nope. Online only.

Which is why i dont think its a good fit for a portable system.
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
#12Chicken453Posted 11/18/2012 7:24:10 AM
J_Can_Man posted...
I really hope between now and release they decide to let us have an offline option.

No, they would never consider such a stupid idea. PSO2 is an MMO.
---
Just a chicken
#13Spiffy247Posted 11/18/2012 7:25:51 AM
Spiffy J Someguy wants a US release for the Vita version.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#14NathanisDrakePosted 11/18/2012 7:34:26 AM
Spiffy247 posted...

Spiffy J Someguy will have to wait.
---
Fanboys, especially SONY fanboys, are what's wrong with gaming. Not changing my sig till someone proves me wrong.
#15PSO_Posted 11/18/2012 7:35:43 AM
This game (hopefully comes stateside) is the reason i have a Vita.
Being free just sweetens the deal.
#16Spiffy247Posted 11/18/2012 7:38:16 AM
NathanisDrake posted...
Spiffy247 posted...

Spiffy J Someguy will have to wait.

Okay sir.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#17PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 11/18/2012 8:07:27 AM
Jrx1 posted...
Reviews are worthless and don't impact the sales nor the game experience. I remember loads of 100/100, 50/50, 5/5 and 10/10 LBP Vita reviews. Look how did it turn out.

Dude, quit hating on anyone who's happy with reviews, games, or news about the Vita. You're in almost every positive topic, trying to spread negativity.
---
"You still play SNES & Genesis games? Yeah, they are terrible by today's standard. Graphics sells .. like it or not." - nariusseldon
#18JCrimson95Posted 11/18/2012 8:19:35 AM
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
Jrx1 posted...
Reviews are worthless and don't impact the sales nor the game experience. I remember loads of 100/100, 50/50, 5/5 and 10/10 LBP Vita reviews. Look how did it turn out.

Dude, quit hating on anyone who's happy with reviews, games, or news about the Vita. You're in almost every positive topic, trying to spread negativity.

He's not really "hating ". He's just giving his opinion. And I agree with it reviews are kinda pointless to me
---
If You Don't Stand For Something. You May Fall For Anything. - Psn Jalenhead95
#19PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 11/18/2012 8:22:27 AM
JCrimson95 posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
Jrx1 posted...

He's not really "hating ". He's just giving his opinion. And I agree with it reviews are kinda pointless to me

You obviously are not familiar with Jrx1...
---
"You still play SNES & Genesis games? Yeah, they are terrible by today's standard. Graphics sells .. like it or not." - nariusseldon
#20Jrx1Posted 11/18/2012 8:43:07 AM
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
JCrimson95 posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
Jrx1 posted...

You obviously are not familiar with Jrx1...

Oh, did i became famous in 2 days on here already? I just said that reviews are worthless no matter if they're negative or positive.

Why are you going to let me say that at a low scored Vita Game, yet forbidd me to do the same at a high scored one? Review don't change anything and it all depends on your opinion.
---
Official Cyrus of Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
Claimed Palkia on the Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards