Phantasy Star Online 2 (vita version) reviewed

#21D_Rich_KingPosted 11/18/2012 10:03:51 AM
Jrx1 posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
JCrimson95 posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
Jrx1 posted...
Reviews are worthless and don't impact the sales nor the game experience. I remember loads of 100/100, 50/50, 5/5 and 10/10 LBP Vita reviews. Look how did it turn out.

Dude, quit hating on anyone who's happy with reviews, games, or news about the Vita. You're in almost every positive topic, trying to spread negativity.

He's not really "hating ". He's just giving his opinion. And I agree with it reviews are kinda pointless to me

You obviously are not familiar with Jrx1...

Oh, did i became famous in 2 days on here already? I just said that reviews are worthless no matter if they're negative or positive.

Why are you going to let me say that at a low scored Vita Game, yet forbidd me to do the same at a high scored one? Review don't change anything and it all depends on your opinion.

Reviews are the easiest (and arguably the best) way to make an informed decison whether you will enjoy a game or not before buying it. How are they worthless?
---
DLC is a method of Corporate Profiteering. Will You buy into it?
#22Jrx1Posted 11/18/2012 10:07:35 AM
D_Rich_King posted...

Reviews are the easiest (and arguably the best) way to make an informed decison whether you will enjoy a game or not before buying it. How are they worthless?

Really now?
Vita game gets negative reviews = Reviews don't matter, they don't inflict your decision.
Vita game gets positive reviews = Revies are awesome again!

The best way to make an informed decison whether you will enjoy a game or not before buying it is the game's DEMO. If there is no demo for the game, then there are YouTube videos.
---
Official Cyrus of Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
Claimed Palkia on the Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
#23Sho_Minamimoto_Posted 11/18/2012 10:32:38 AM(edited)
Vita game gets negative reviews = Reviews don't matter, they don't inflict your decision.

Actually, what's been happening here is:

Vita game gets positive reviews = Flood of troll topics regarding on how game sold poorly, moved no systems and exacerbating whatever flaws the game might have and trying to downplay the game in any way possible.
Vita game gets negative reviews = Flood of troll topics on how the game was supposed to be the next big thing, a system saviour, but instead got bad reviews, sold poorly, moved no systems and exacerbating whatever flaws the game might have and trying to downplay the game in any way possible.

Anyone here who tries to say something that can be interpreted as positive is sure to be followed with a flurry of posts containing "Vitassurance", "delusional fanboysm", "butthurt" and some variations (trolls have a limited creativity). And the same is sure to happen to anyone who calls out a troll on his BS.
---
SINE! COSINE! TANGENT!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7e4xPatGKA
#24PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 11/18/2012 10:31:17 AM
Jrx1 posted...
D_Rich_King posted...

Really now?

The best way to make an informed decison whether you will enjoy a game or not before buying it is the game's DEMO. If there is no demo for the game, then there are YouTube videos.

You do realize this is not a general consensus right? So you trying to state that as if it's fact does not help your argument. Reviews have worth. I'm sure everyone at some point have decided whether they are going to purchase a game or hold off on it after seeing reviews on it.

It's a great way to help make your decision.
---
"You still play SNES & Genesis games? Yeah, they are terrible by today's standard. Graphics sells .. like it or not." - nariusseldon
#25NeonYoshi11Posted 11/18/2012 10:44:46 AM
Jrx1 posted...
Reviews are worthless and don't impact the sales nor the game experience. I remember loads of 100/100, 50/50, 5/5 and 10/10 LBP Vita reviews. Look how did it turn out.

Reviews do matter when paired with an actual good game.

LBP is a bit overrated. It gives you tons of options, while still not giving you enough.
#26J_Can_ManPosted 11/18/2012 10:59:47 AM
Quote:J_Can_Man posted...
I really hope between now and release they decide to let us have an offline option.

No, they would never consider such a stupid idea. PSO2 is an MMO.

Stupid idea? I assume you've never played a Phantasy Star Online game before. They've all had offline modes before, this is the first one without it.

And it fits way better on a portable system to have it included.
---
You have no idea 'bout me...do you?
#27finaljayfantasyPosted 11/18/2012 11:00:18 AM
Sho_Minamimoto_ posted...

Actually, what's been happening here is:

Vita game gets positive reviews = Flood of troll topics regarding on how game sold poorly, moved no systems and exacerbating whatever flaws the game might have and trying to downplay the game in any way possible.
Vita game gets negative reviews = Flood of troll topics on how the game was supposed to be the next big thing, a system saviour, but instead got bad reviews, sold poorly, moved no systems and exacerbating whatever flaws the game might have and trying to downplay the game in any way possible.

Anyone here who tries to say something that can be interpreted as positive is sure to be followed with a flurry of posts containing "Vitassurance", "delusional fanboysm", "butthurt" and some variations (trolls have a limited creativity). And the same is sure to happen to anyone who calls out a troll on his BS.

^this tells it all about the trolls running around the Vita board. To add onto it tho if you end up talking bad about something the trolls like (3DS,Ios or some other crap) then they never let you live it down and will drill it in your head about how stupid of a fanboy you are and the only reason you say bad things about our stuff is cuz the vita sucks
---
PSN:death666life, XBL:doublexlgamers, www.youtube.com/doublexlgamers
#28TheExiled280Posted 11/18/2012 11:08:52 AM(edited)
wow, its out?

edit: why are you guys feeding Jrx1?

don't feed trolls
---
Assassins Creed 3 Liberation Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6W2A3LL14o
#29thenoobdestroyePosted 11/18/2012 11:04:55 AM
>.< *crosses fingers and hope for localization*
#30Spiffy247Posted 11/18/2012 11:08:32 AM
thenoobdestroye posted...
>.< *crosses fingers and hope for localization*

I can cross my last two fingers on each hand in addition to the main and middle fingers all at the same time on both hands.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.