Phantasy Star Online 2 (vita version) reviewed

#31Sho_Minamimoto_Posted 11/18/2012 11:18:47 AM
To add onto it tho if you end up talking bad about something the trolls like (3DS,Ios or some other crap) then they never let you live it down and will drill it in your head about how stupid of a fanboy you are and the only reason you say bad things about our stuff is cuz the vita sucks

It's funny because in another topic, a user said a game would surely save the Vita in Japan. The knee-jerk reaction from one of the regulars bridge dwellers to that opinion was to say the 3DS was getting it too, so Vita was doomed in Japan. Turns out, that game is a Vita exclusive.
---
SINE! COSINE! TANGENT!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7e4xPatGKA
#32Jrx1Posted 11/18/2012 11:20:11 AM
finaljayfantasy posted...
the vita sucks

That's the only part of the long post of yours i have read.
---
Official Cyrus of Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
Claimed Palkia on the Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
#33KingJaggiPosted 11/18/2012 11:33:44 AM
i would buy a vita for this game if it comes to America.
---
Psn:KingJaggi 3DS Fc:1590-5213-0522
I LOVE MONSTER HUNTER!!
#34blackman232Posted 11/18/2012 11:36:34 AM
Lord God, please when I get this game do not let me addicted to this game like 10 years ago
---
R.I.P. Dreamcast, Saturn, 32x, Genesis
#35badboyPosted 11/18/2012 12:31:10 PM
Can't wait to play it on PC.
#36TinyTim123Posted 11/18/2012 12:38:24 PM
blackman232 posted...
Lord God, please when I get this game do not let me addicted to this game like 10 years ago

Haha. Between this and Animal Crossing, my school work, social life, and sleep schedule will surely suffer!
On the other hand, I will be one happy camper.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#37Spiffy247Posted 11/18/2012 12:40:04 PM
TinyTim123 posted...
blackman232 posted...

Haha. Between this and Animal Crossing, my school work, social life, and sleep schedule will surely suffer!
On the other hand, I will be one happy camper.

I loved Phantasy Star Online, and to this day, I still play the Gamecube version with my brother.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#38TinyTim123Posted 11/18/2012 12:54:05 PM
Spiffy247 posted...
I loved Phantasy Star Online, and to this day, I still play the Gamecube version with my brother.

YES! the local multiplayer was the sole reason I bought a GameCube when I did! He'd always be a Hucast named TinyTim, and I a human hunter named Taiji, over and over on so many different systems...
So many nights when I'd play with my coworkers, I'd finally take a break after a mission, notice sun coming in through the window. I'd have to reach for my Dreamcast keyboard, and tell Sixx I'd see him at work when he got there a few hours after I did. Kevin would complain about playing with our boss Joe, because "He steals all the treashaaaaa!" =D
I know I am partially influenced by nostalgia, but at the same time, with my brother and I playing Ragnarok Odyssey, he is just sad he can't be a big robot with a Lavis Cannon.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#39failTeaPartyHah(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 10:30:43 PM
J_Can_Man posted...
I really hope between now and release they decide to let us have an offline option.

Sorry, this is PSO2. Not PStar5.

Xtreme-Void posted...
is it possible for the game to be release in physical form (card) ?
because I hate to download big size game

The PC version is a download only. Expect Vita to be the same option.

Jrx1 posted...
Reviews are worthless and don't impact the sales nor the game experience. I remember loads of 100/100, 50/50, 5/5 and 10/10 LBP Vita reviews. Look how did it turn out.

Lemme guess. You bought Superman on Nintendo 64.
XD

SetsunaFSeiiei posted...
Good to know that it is a favourable review.

But as always, need more good reviews and maybe a demo before we can judge it ourselves though.

Umm this was more of a preview. I'm sorry, should have said it.

NathanisDrake posted...
Nice to see the Vita is finally getting some games. I'll be playing this on my PC, though.

Does Persona 4: The Golden not count?
---
http://www.repealmitchmcconnell.com
In 2014, we send the herpa derp derp man from Kentucky back to the family farm. Coming soon :)
#40GhetsisPosted 11/20/2012 5:12:59 AM
J_Can_Man posted...
Quote:J_Can_Man posted...
I really hope between now and release they decide to let us have an offline option.

No, they would never consider such a stupid idea. PSO2 is an MMO.

Stupid idea? I assume you've never played a Phantasy Star Online game before. They've all had offline modes before, this is the first one without it.

And it fits way better on a portable system to have it included.

None of the other Phantasy Star Online games are MMOs, either, so there goes your point.

They would have to rebuild the game to make it offline-compatible. There are multi-party zones, and the like.

And if the game weren't forced online (and thus saved your character data on the actual servers, rather than your cart/memory card,) it would end up an awful hack/chest-fest like PSO Dreamcast and PSP2 did.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?