3DS snags Dragon Quest VII port/remake, MH and SMT IV....

#31quickposterPosted 11/19/2012 12:00:48 AM
CooperRC posted...
I cannot say what will happen Monster Hunter. I would think the Vita will get something eventually (if sales pick up in Japan or Sony dumps some cash in Capcom's lap).

If by the end of March Vita still hasn't picked up in Japan that is it. Monster Hunter 4 and DQ will have killed any kind of momentum the Vita would have gotten.

Why do people assume Sony can still turn Vita around after March? 3DS would be too far ahead in Japan and they need to focus on PS4.

If it hasn't picked up at the end of March they should drop it.
---
Bethesda not convinced people will buy the next xbox and PS4: your install base always starts at zero
#32xfactorPosted 11/19/2012 1:34:15 AM(edited)
Great, now this board is trying to create rumors out of thin air due to desperation for games -_-
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#33MewtwoExPosted 11/19/2012 3:23:49 AM
CooperRC posted...
The DS got DQ 4, 5, 6, and 9.

Since the 3DS got DQ 7, they will also get DQ 8.

I cannot say what will happen Monster Hunter. I would think the Vita will get something eventually (if sales pick up in Japan or Sony dumps some cash in Capcom's lap).

The SMT game being made is not exclusive and it also being made on the PS3. Would you rather have the HD version on the PS3 or the sub-HD version on the Vita?

Forgot to say the DQ colection for the Wii has DQ 1, 2 and 3, in both Nes and Snes formats
Also Wii and Wii U got DQ X

And now 7, the only one missing in the franchise is DQ8 which is almost guaranteed to come on a Nintendo system, oh and dont forget all of those spin offs like Dragon Quest Monsters, and Swords and all that Slime Mori mori and such
Look Like Dragon Quest came back to Nintendo with full force
---
http://dunzi.wippiespace.com/pics/trollin-hatin.jpg
#34TranslatorTomPosted 11/19/2012 4:07:57 AM
Zendaik posted...
Op.CooperRC posted...

The SMT game being made is not exclusive and it also being made on the PS3. Would you rather have the HD version on the PS3 or the sub-HD version on the Vita?

What SMT game are you talking about? SMT IV is 3DS exclusive if you're talking about that. If you're talking about a Vita SMT game the only is P4G and that's exclusive too.

No, Atlus has talked about releasing a Shin Megami Tensei series game for the Vita. Persona is not called Shin Megami Tensei in Japan. In fact, the first game was called Megami Ibunroku, and the developers explained that they wanted people to realize that it was NOT a Megaten game.

The Vita SMT reference in Japan was not to Persona 4. It is an untitled Shin Megami Tensei series project.
---
-Tom
#35The_DjokerPosted 11/19/2012 4:28:16 AM
I like how you think Sony have any control of what they do.

Reality is, Companies won't support the Vita if it's selling like ****.

It's simple as that.
---
http://s12.postimage.org/8orxdffrv/ps4golden.png
#36shadownet_46Posted 11/19/2012 4:39:21 AM
sub HD = SD =/= Vita.
---
PSN: Shadownet46
Xboxlover2(Moderator): "I don't even play video games that often"
#37canton kidPosted 11/19/2012 4:52:14 AM
The_Djoker posted...
I like how you think Sony have any control of what they do.

Reality is, Companies won't support the Vita if it's selling like ****.

It's simple as that.

of course sony has control over what they do :S

they can 1.) drop money towards the company 2.) handle production costs 3.) produce the game which takes alot of financial responsibility away from 3rd parties

theres more ways for sure, dont think because a 3rd party isnt owned by nintendo or sony that they dont have some control over what happens
---
psn: flyingdragon_903
#38ZendaikPosted 11/19/2012 4:59:18 AM(edited)
TranslatorTom posted...
Zendaik posted...
Op.CooperRC posted...

What SMT game are you talking about? SMT IV is 3DS exclusive if you're talking about that. If you're talking about a Vita SMT game the only is P4G and that's exclusive too.

No, Atlus has talked about releasing a Shin Megami Tensei series game for the Vita. Persona is not called Shin Megami Tensei in Japan. In fact, the first game was called Megami Ibunroku, and the developers explained that they wanted people to realize that it was NOT a Megaten game.

The Vita SMT reference in Japan was not to Persona 4. It is an untitled Shin Megami Tensei series project.

OK. I thought you were talking about some multiplatform SMT game for PS3 and Vita.

Anyway, I wouldn't really trust those kinds of lists too much. They also listed SMT for PS3 but there isn't one.
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos
#39legendarylemurPosted 11/19/2012 4:59:43 AM
There's also a Persona listed for the 3DS. It's been a while since anybody's ever talked about that >.>
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
Official official. Officially