The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

So people here bash OOT3D for being a remake, yet praise P4G

#1CrystalKing5426Posted 11/19/2012 9:30:05 AM
Stay classy, Vita board.
#2Neo_PortaPottyPosted 11/19/2012 9:32:23 AM
CrystalKing5426 posted...
Stay classy, Vita board.

Actually oot3d was a port ps4g is an extended cut lots of extra content unlike oot3d.
---
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!
#3Azure_lKitePosted 11/19/2012 9:33:13 AM
Who does this?
A great game is a great game, remake or not. That goes for both OOT3D and P4G.
---
"It's a tradition unique to JRPG fanbases to discuss the virginity of characters." - SetsunaFSeiiei
BBCP HYYYYYPE
#4aendrasPosted 11/19/2012 9:34:20 AM
Actually they are both great in their own way.
#5Lord_VishanaPosted 11/19/2012 9:37:44 AM
It wasn't a basic port, why do people have so much difficulty understand this? Compare the aesthetics of the N64 with the 3DS version, there is a huge difference. Additional content was added the Master Quest difficulty and Boss Rush.
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
"Well, I dont have any friends." - VeghEsther
#6Neo_PortaPottyPosted 11/19/2012 9:38:08 AM
aendras posted...

Oh true though i never got the love for oot i much preffered majoras mask myself. But i felt the need to point out that oot3d WAS a port while ps4g is an extended cut. Both are good though.
---
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!
#7CrystalKing5426(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 9:39:29 AM
Neo_PortaPotty posted...
aendras posted...

Oh true though i never got the love for oot i much preffered majoras mask myself. But i felt the need to point out that oot3d WAS a port while ps4g is an extended cut. Both are good though.

By definition, OOT3D is a remake and P4G is an enhanced port.
#8BahamutBBobPosted 11/19/2012 9:40:27 AM
Neo_PortaPotty posted...
Actually oot3d was a port ps4g is an extended cut lots of extra content unlike oot3d.

Actually OoT3D had every texture and model remade in higher quality. That is, at least, "enhanced port," same as P4G. Sure, they didn't add new content, but the fact that they re-did much of the existing content (did they change any terrain geometry? I don't think they did) puts it above a simple port.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#9Neo_PortaPottyPosted 11/19/2012 9:40:59 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
It wasn't a basic port, why do people have so much difficulty understand this? Compare the aesthetics of the N64 with the 3DS version, there is a huge difference. Additional content was added the Master Quest difficulty and Boss Rush.

They slightly upscaled the graphics and ported master quest its a Port of the gcube disc and boss rush is not the same as HOURS and HOURS of extra and extended content.
---
#10arclouks_xPosted 11/19/2012 9:43:29 AM
Azure_lKite posted...
Who does this?
A great game is a great game, remake or not. That goes for both OOT3D and P4G.

This.
---
PS3/Vita:arclouksx. -Currently playing:MGSHD(vita), Kz3 mp, Final fantasy 5.
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png