Nihilistic: We don't sleep at night. We weep and stab ourselves in the eyes

#31Angemon_23Posted 11/19/2012 5:12:03 PM
At least they know their game is ****

And this time no one had to lose their job for saying so.
---
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover
#32Jarred623Posted 11/19/2012 5:19:22 PM
It's been 5 years since we had a good Call of Duty game, were you expecting this one to be good?
---
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. This status is only given out by the site admin.
#33ReDDevil2112Posted 11/19/2012 6:43:03 PM
Are we just assuming that Sony chose the developer and set the deadline? What exactly is this based on? Call of Duty is an Activision title. I would think they were responsible for the date and dev team. Unless there's some link somewhere saying that Activision allowed Sony to play with their star franchise or something?

But I blame Nihilistic, too. Deadlines can definitely play a part and the publisher can certainly share the blame, but Nihilistic still made the title and should be held at least somewhat accountable for it's failings.
---
Seems like my advice had no effect! Suffer like G did?
#34elsmittyPosted 11/19/2012 7:46:58 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
mrekli posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
vita is an easy system to dev for

Is that right?

yep, one of the easiest ever made. Very developer friendly.

So, how many games for the Vita have you developed?
---
3ds friend code - 5069-4253-9174
#35ORANGE666Posted 11/19/2012 8:15:59 PM

@NihilisticInc I get that you don't act like a professional game developer but there is no way people don't see the fault with the game..

@DunHiLa We don't sleep at night. We weep and stab ourselves in the eyes and so forth.

@NihilisticInc No,I just want to know how you guys sleep at night knowing that you produced this game?How?

@DunHiLa Thanks. Noted. We promise to not release any more games, will that suffice?

LOL!
#36chaos_sage0265Posted 11/19/2012 8:51:22 PM
They are terrible developers. I'm waiting to see if they try and pass the blame on someone else or just accept the criticism.

Then again, they could pull what Amy's developers did and claim their game was flawless.
---
"We will be remembered for this. White Wall."
#37kdiz4321Posted 11/19/2012 8:59:22 PM
ReDDevil2112 posted...
Are we just assuming that Sony chose the developer and set the deadline? What exactly is this based on? Call of Duty is an Activision title. I would think they were responsible for the date and dev team. Unless there's some link somewhere saying that Activision allowed Sony to play with their star franchise or something?

IDK where the link is, but it's been said quite a few times that that's exactly what happened. Activision wanted nothing to do with the vita, but they either got paid by Sony to use the franchise or else figured it would be a bit of easy money since they wouldn't have to lift a finger and still would get some of the profit. Either way, by the time the game started to get revealed they tried to distance themselves from it as much as they could.
---
I am not an early adopter. If your system is as awesome as you say it is, it will still be in stores when the games I want are out.