transferring a vita game from a PS3 to a vita

#1antoinejonesPosted 11/19/2012 11:33:41 AM
IF i do what the topic says would the game going from my ps3 to a vita only work on the vita if its run unto my psn name?

like with psp if i transferred a mini or ps1 game from my ps3 to psp i could play it without even being signed on so diidnt really need my account on psp... is the same true for vita?

I have ps+ and wanna play uncharted golden abyss but I dont have a vita.. my friend does however.. so could I download golden abyss on my ps3 under my account and play it on HIS vita under HIS account just fine?
---
My first time and day in Jeuno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.
#2yankee6903Posted 11/19/2012 11:39:37 AM
I dont think so else people would just DL the game and give it out.
---
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative
#3Kyoshiro12345Posted 11/19/2012 11:51:13 AM
actually a coulpe of firmwares back, you do need now, now your psp has to be the same account of the person that owns the game or it wont work, and yes vita has to be signed under the owner of the game or it wont work, to prevent piracy/theft etc.
---
Screenshot it or it didnt happen.
#4antoinejones(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 12:25:58 PM
Kyoshiro12345 posted...
actually a coulpe of firmwares back, you do need now, now your psp has to be the same account of the person that owns the game or it wont work, and yes vita has to be signed under the owner of the game or it wont work, to prevent piracy/theft etc.

can yu have multiple accounts linked to the same vita just liek with ps3?
---
My first time and day in Jeuno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.