Some new Uncharted: Fight for Fortune details

#1RotuhiiriPosted 11/19/2012 4:14:53 PM
They donít consider it a side project, but only three people at Bend Studio worked with One Loop to develop the game.

Bend designed the game, One Loop developed it.

You can expect much bigger titles from Bend in the near future.

There will be trophies.

You donít need to own Uncharted: Golden Abyss to play Fight for Fortune, FFF just reads the saved game data from your memory card.

If you connect Fight For Fortune to Golden Abyss, it will allow you to power up a bunch of different cards.

Uncharted: Fight For Fortune encompasses the entire canon of the series.

The $5 main game purchase gets you cards from Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Uncharted: Drakeís Fortune as well as Uncharted: The Eye of Indra.

The two expansion packs will have cards and characters from Uncharted 2: Among Thieves and Uncharted 3: Drakeís Deception.

Relationships are important in the game and give you combos (example: play a Drake, Sully, and Elena card next to each other for a triple combo).

There will be a demo available on December 4th.

The single player will feature between 6-8 hours of playtime.

Over a year was spent fine tuning the game to make sure it was balanced.

Fight For Fortune was made with full approval from Naughty Dog.

Source:
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2012/11/19/more-uncharted-fight-for-fortune-info-revealed-campaign-length-will-be-6-8-hours/
---
Motorola 68000 @ 7.67 MHz | Zilog Z80 @ 3.58 MHz | 64K RAM | 64K vRAM | 64 simultaneous colours on screen | 16-bit Arcade Graphics | Blast Processing
#2Angemon_23Posted 11/19/2012 4:16:37 PM

That's crucial for a CCG.
---
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover
#3TheExiled280Posted 11/19/2012 4:18:28 PM(edited)
one year? really? why couldn't CoD have that much development time?

anyway, thanks TC
---
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
~C.S. Lewis
#4GodMWOLFPosted 11/19/2012 4:21:43 PM
One year for a card game?

What...............The.................F***
---
The Wii U is actually a big a** ds
TUTURUU Oh Okarin. Psn:mwolfizcool
#5Angemon_23Posted 11/19/2012 4:25:07 PM
Why is everyone so surprised? On a CCG it's necessary to test/finetune combinations for whatever card/enhancement they came up with in order to make sure there are no unfair/overpowered combos. Playtesting takes time.
---
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover
#6ryudin89Posted 11/19/2012 4:26:44 PM
Angemon_23 posted...

That's crucial for a CCG.

It sure is. Wish that much time was spent with YGO and PTCG when they both first came out.
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr
#7blue_hedgehogPosted 11/19/2012 4:49:26 PM
It's also got day 1 dlc

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/11/19/uncharted-fight-for-fortune-coming-to-ps-vita-in-december/

UNCHARTED: Fight For Fortune is launching December 4 for $4.99 on PS Vita. There will be much more to talk about as we quickly approach the launch date, including some great additional DLC on launch day, so keep your PS Vita handy and get ready to go fortune hunting!
---
Official Cyndaquil of the Pokemon Black/White Version 2 Board - http://i.imgur.com/XWPfA.png
Click HERE to find out if you're stupid.
#8Darkriku666Posted 11/19/2012 5:06:38 PM
A year is necessary and I wish more card games, fighting games, sports games... any games that are competitive in nature really took that time to check this kind of stuff.
---
Of course, if being better than your own photocopies excused bad behavior, your ass wouldn't have gotten fired after last year's holiday party.
#9TheNewWavePosted 11/19/2012 5:09:38 PM
I'm just glad to hear this isnt he new aaa title of bend. Now, even though this game isn't aaa, you never know with Sony.

For $5, this isn't bad at all unless I read that wrong. Initially, I thought this was the stupidest game, but at $5, I'll give it a fair chance.
#10MwarriorHieiPosted 11/19/2012 5:27:50 PM
this makes me want a new metal gear ac!d game.
---
o.o