I think the Vita is in trouble with the Wii U

#1anthonymaccPosted 11/19/2012 5:33:33 PM
For me at least....

Let me tell you that at first I didn't mind COD for Vita, then I started to get bored with it...fast.

In comes the Wii U.. bought one on a whim yesterday, and now I'm playing COD on the gamepad..... WOW, what a difference.

Sony is in big trouble. I am not saying this to rub it in or cause commotion on the board, but it's true. I have a Vita with about 10-12 games, and I know the Wii U is going to be my choice for games now...

I understand some people want the Vita for a completely on the GO scenario, but I play a lot at home (in bed while wife watches TV) .

I still love my Vita, and I hope we get more steam with sales and competitive games...
#2TheExiled280Posted 11/19/2012 5:38:12 PM
K
---
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV), BlazBlue CSE(PSV)
#3foxgamer92Posted 11/19/2012 5:40:06 PM
NIS is still on board and Gods Eater 2 is coming out on the Vita. I'll still be enjoying the Vita for a while.
---
My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic 3D is inevitable for the 3DS. I will be correct.
PSN: Setsuna1292
#4GodMWOLFPosted 11/19/2012 5:44:17 PM(edited)
You bought a Wii U without pre-ordering?

Lucky

anyway no the Vita wont be in trouble.That gamepad is just a streaming device/controller to your Wii U
---
The Wii U is actually a big a** ds
TUTURUU Oh Okarin. Psn:mwolfizcool
#5anthonymacc(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 5:41:56 PM(edited)
foxgamer92 posted...
NIS is still on board and Gods Eater 2 is coming out on the Vita. I'll still be enjoying the Vita for a while.

And I will too, but here's what will happen :

Call of Duty, Wii U or Vita ? Wii U .

Assassin's Creed : Wii U (Even though Vita version is different)

It's third party support, again, that will suffer. This is what the Vita is lacking... Sony games will be a no brainer for me, but when I have options, Wii U will take the win.
#6anthonymacc(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 5:42:27 PM
GodMWOLF posted...
You bought a Wii U without pre-ordering?

Lucky

anyway no the Vita wont.That gamepad is just a streaming device/controller to your Wii U

Yep, went to Walmart at 930 AM, they had 4 left ...
#7fourgigmanPosted 11/19/2012 5:48:11 PM
Does the Wii U gamepad fit in your pocket?
---
Monster Hunter is overrated.
#8BenzychenzPosted 11/19/2012 5:49:05 PM
fourgigman posted...

The Vita sure as hell doesn't.
---
I don't have a sig
#9TheExiled280Posted 11/19/2012 5:50:24 PM
Benzychenz posted...
fourgigman posted...

The Vita sure as hell doesn't.

Then stop wearing skinny jeans
---
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV), BlazBlue CSE(PSV)
#10Darkriku666Posted 11/19/2012 5:50:47 PM
foxgamer92 posted...

And I will too, but here's what will happen :

Call of Duty, Wii U or Vita ? Wii U .

Assassin's Creed : Wii U (Even though Vita version is different)

It's third party support, again, that will suffer. This is what the Vita is lacking... Sony games will be a no brainer for me, but when I have options, Wii U will take the win.

You clearly have no idea how this works.
---
Of course, if being better than your own photocopies excused bad behavior, your ass wouldn't have gotten fired after last year's holiday party.