I think the Vita is in trouble with the Wii U

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I think the Vita is in trouble with the Wii U

User Info: anthonymacc

anthonymacc
4 years ago#1
For me at least....

Let me tell you that at first I didn't mind COD for Vita, then I started to get bored with it...fast.

In comes the Wii U.. bought one on a whim yesterday, and now I'm playing COD on the gamepad..... WOW, what a difference.

Sony is in big trouble. I am not saying this to rub it in or cause commotion on the board, but it's true. I have a Vita with about 10-12 games, and I know the Wii U is going to be my choice for games now...

I understand some people want the Vita for a completely on the GO scenario, but I play a lot at home (in bed while wife watches TV) .

I still love my Vita, and I hope we get more steam with sales and competitive games...

User Info: TheExiled280

TheExiled280
4 years ago#2
K
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV), BlazBlue CSE(PSV)

User Info: foxgamer92

foxgamer92
4 years ago#3
NIS is still on board and Gods Eater 2 is coming out on the Vita. I'll still be enjoying the Vita for a while.
My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic 3D is inevitable for the 3DS. I will be correct.
PSN: Setsuna1292

User Info: GodMWOLF

GodMWOLF
4 years ago#4
You bought a Wii U without pre-ordering?

Lucky

anyway no the Vita wont be in trouble.That gamepad is just a streaming device/controller to your Wii U
The Wii U is actually a big a** ds
TUTURUU Oh Okarin. Psn:mwolfizcool

anthonymacc
4 years ago#5
foxgamer92 posted...
NIS is still on board and Gods Eater 2 is coming out on the Vita. I'll still be enjoying the Vita for a while.

And I will too, but here's what will happen :

Call of Duty, Wii U or Vita ? Wii U .

Assassin's Creed : Wii U (Even though Vita version is different)

It's third party support, again, that will suffer. This is what the Vita is lacking... Sony games will be a no brainer for me, but when I have options, Wii U will take the win.

anthonymacc
4 years ago#6
GodMWOLF posted...
You bought a Wii U without pre-ordering?

Lucky

anyway no the Vita wont.That gamepad is just a streaming device/controller to your Wii U

Yep, went to Walmart at 930 AM, they had 4 left ...

User Info: fourgigman

fourgigman
4 years ago#7
Does the Wii U gamepad fit in your pocket?
Monster Hunter is overrated.

User Info: Benzychenz

Benzychenz
4 years ago#8
fourgigman posted...

The Vita sure as hell doesn't.
I don't have a sig

User Info: TheExiled280

TheExiled280
4 years ago#9
Benzychenz posted...
fourgigman posted...

The Vita sure as hell doesn't.

Then stop wearing skinny jeans
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV), BlazBlue CSE(PSV)

User Info: Darkriku666

Darkriku666
4 years ago#10
foxgamer92 posted...

And I will too, but here's what will happen :

Call of Duty, Wii U or Vita ? Wii U .

Assassin's Creed : Wii U (Even though Vita version is different)

It's third party support, again, that will suffer. This is what the Vita is lacking... Sony games will be a no brainer for me, but when I have options, Wii U will take the win.

You clearly have no idea how this works.
Of course, if being better than your own photocopies excused bad behavior, your ass wouldn't have gotten fired after last year's holiday party.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I think the Vita is in trouble with the Wii U

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived