I think the Vita is in trouble with the Wii U

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I think the Vita is in trouble with the Wii U
2 years ago#61
I tried the Wii U out at Gamestop, didn't like it. Even after trying it, I still can't stand the controller.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
2 years ago#62
Well, let us break this down a little further. While you are correct that the Wii U games may tend to be more AAA in quality you have to remember this is a home console, it is not meant to be picked up and dragged around on a bus or train and the like.

You mention that if you were poised to pick one, such as Black Ops for the Wii U or the Vita you would go Wii U. Once again, this is an acceptable response when money is an issue because the console releases are console games and thus carry a bigger weight to them so to speak but the whole concept of the Vita is that portability.

For me, if I'm looking at Black Ops for the Wii U and Black Ops for the Vita I'm not comparing them and saying, "Boy, this Wii U title sure has the better graphics why would I bother with this Vita version?" I'm looking at them to see what I want out of them. Do I want a game for my couch? Or, a game on the go?

You see the Wii U and the Vita are completely different markets, someone is not going to go for the Wii U over the Vita but they may go for the Wii U over the 360, or PS3 since they are in the same realm.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I think the Vita is in trouble with the Wii U

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived