Update is out

#31ZangetsugaPosted 11/19/2012 9:09:07 PM
It's good but I hate how messages I sent from the vita also appears on the ps3 now.
---
There's no "I" in "TEAM," but there's an "I" in "WIN."
3DS FC - 4554-0129-0757 - Coda PSN - twilight_getsuga
#32YarottPosted 11/19/2012 9:10:00 PM
TheExiled280 posted...
Really, this is the best update for this system so far. Too bad the E-Mail app is near-useless. You can play games AND use the Web Browser App now! And Near is simplified, just like the above poster said. Also, I don't know Turkish, so kudos to all the Turkish players out there.

yeah I agree. everything but the email app is awesome

Yeah, indeed! Also, Notifications can now be individually set-up for each app and system feature, instead of having them as an universal setting, via the system settings!
---
Throughout Internet History, there weren't any Ganons or Zeldas, only Links.
The Official Stiltzkin of all boards
#33TheExiled280Posted 11/19/2012 9:11:15 PM
TheExiled280 posted...
Really, this is the best update for this system so far. Too bad the E-Mail app is near-useless. You can play games AND use the Web Browser App now! And Near is simplified, just like the above poster said. Also, I don't know Turkish, so kudos to all the Turkish players out there.

yeah I agree. everything but the email app is awesome

Yeah, indeed! Also, Notifications can now be individually set-up for each app and system feature, instead of having them as an universal setting, via the system settings!

Did not know that. Awesome update
---
God Eater 2 Trailer:
http://youtu.be/KKm_TC53Cvs
#34YarottPosted 11/19/2012 9:11:31 PM
Zangetsuga posted...
It's good but I hate how messages I sent from the vita also appears on the ps3 now.

Wasn't it always like for months now?
---
#35ZangetsugaPosted 11/19/2012 9:12:55 PM
Yarott posted...
Zangetsuga posted...

I've only notice when people send me messages though. Now what I send from my vita also appears on the ps3 as an unread message.
---
There's no "I" in "TEAM," but there's an "I" in "WIN."
3DS FC - 4554-0129-0757 - Coda PSN - twilight_getsuga
#36Pics_nao_plzPosted 11/19/2012 9:18:05 PM
Oh god now I can finally delete these games that I didn't want to lose my saves on. Thank you finally Sony ;_;
---
http://i.imgur.com/40Xvf.jpg
You like yes?
#37nokboyPosted 11/19/2012 9:20:48 PM
I kinda like the link pointer they added to the browser. It's seems pretty useful for picking out a link in a high density area on the page without zooming in. To use it, press the R or L trigger and then touch the screen and the pointer should show up under your finger. You can release the trigger after the pointer appears. Pressing a trigger again toggles the pointer to point right/left. The link is selected when you release your finger from the screen while the pointer is over the link.
---
Not changing sig until zombie apocalypse.
#38TheBlackBat7Posted 11/19/2012 9:21:25 PM
TheBlackBat7 posted...
Update: Downloads are back to the way they were meant to be. (Background)
Still trying to find a way to download videos.

Update: Video downloads are also done in the background. *Cheers!

2.00 best firmware everrrrrrr... To date.
---
PSVita Council's official Secretary Of Defense
VPSN: theblackbat07
#39YarottPosted 11/19/2012 9:22:10 PM
Zangetsuga posted...
Yarott posted...
Zangetsuga posted...

I've only notice when people send me messages though. Now what I send from my vita also appears on the ps3 as an unread message.

Ah. Well, hopefully there will be a PS3 update that can give you a disable setting for Vita Group Messages. That, or have a separate inbox for Vita Group Messages!

On-topic, I hope for the next Vita Update to add Font Settings for the Browser, because the text is really thin due to the new code and some lines seem to fade when you zoom out in a webpage. It's just a tiny nitpick that feels annoying for me. Heh, no such thing as perfection.
---
#40esehomie14Posted 11/19/2012 9:26:06 PM
You can't highlight anymore? How can you see text that requires highlighting(whatever it's called)?