Update is out

#51GodMWOLFPosted 11/19/2012 9:46:32 PM
Yarott posted...
GodMWOLF posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...
You can customize the screen size for PS classics now by using the touch screen.

*facepalm*

No, you missed the point. What he means is that you can now stretch and resize the screen size with your fingers via the touchscreen. Wow, I didn't know this update had that. Why wasn't it shown in the changelog?

*facepalm* for my blatent stupidity
---
The Wii U is actually a big a** ds
TUTURUU Oh Okarin. Psn:mwolfizcool
#52ManjiMidouPosted 11/19/2012 9:46:36 PM
Yarott posted...
Really, this is the best update for this system so far. Too bad the E-Mail app is near-useless. You can play games AND use the Web Browser App now! And Near is simplified, just like the above poster said. Also, I don't know Turkish, so kudos to all the Turkish players out there, because nw, the system supports your language.

Ben šok heyecanlandim
#53xxsniperxx31Posted 11/19/2012 9:49:37 PM
OK, I discovered what the "Use pointer" checkbox of the Browser's settings do. Press and hold either one of the shoulder buttons and drag your finger around. The pointer is there to help you highlight and click links! Really useful when going through walls of tiny text with multiple links!

Does this mean we have some sort of copy and paste? Or ANY use for highlighting text?
---
| DFI P45-T2RS | E5200 @ 3.5GHz | 6GB DDR2 RAM | Crossfire HD5770s | Sandisk 120GB SSD | Antec 300 Illusion |
#pch3 @ pch-3.com
#54HoIlywoodPosted 11/19/2012 9:51:06 PM
3dsghost posted...
I don't have a ps3, but can I send messages to people who have one?

yes and you always have been able to
---
PSN: Ahkiva
#55YarottPosted 11/19/2012 9:54:11 PM
xxsniperxx31 posted...
OK, I discovered what the "Use pointer" checkbox of the Browser's settings do. Press and hold either one of the shoulder buttons and drag your finger around. The pointer is there to help you highlight and click links! Really useful when going through walls of tiny text with multiple links!

Does this mean we have some sort of copy and paste? Or ANY use for highlighting text?

Actually, in the older version, holding down either of the shoulder buttons allowed you to highlight text. But, it didn't allowed you to copy or paste anything. Perhaps that will come in a later update?
---
Throughout Internet History, there weren't any Ganons or Zeldas, only Links.
The Official Stiltzkin of all boards
#56xxsniperxx31Posted 11/19/2012 9:56:00 PM
xxsniperxx31 posted...

Actually, in the older version, holding down either of the shoulder buttons allowed you to highlight text. But, it didn't allowed you to copy or paste anything. Perhaps that will come in a later update?

So that's a no? :/ But yeah, I knew about being able to highlight, I just assumed if you're going to make highlighting text more convenient in this update, why not give it some functionality >_>
---
| DFI P45-T2RS | E5200 @ 3.5GHz | 6GB DDR2 RAM | Crossfire HD5770s | Sandisk 120GB SSD | Antec 300 Illusion |
#pch3 @ pch-3.com
#57YarottPosted 11/19/2012 10:06:10 PM
xxsniperxx31 posted...
xxsniperxx31 posted...

So that's a no? :/ But yeah, I knew about being able to highlight, I just assumed if you're going to make highlighting text more convenient in this update, why not give it some functionality >_>

But you're right. Sony really needed to expand on that. Well, they lay down the groundwork. Now, to see how much they can expand the browser, without giving it bloatware, like most smartphone browsers became victims of.
---
Throughout Internet History, there weren't any Ganons or Zeldas, only Links.
The Official Stiltzkin of all boards
#58ZacKxFaiRPosted 11/19/2012 11:27:22 PM
Is it true that they decrease the seconds of taking screenshot from 2.00 seconds?
#59zzamaroPosted 11/20/2012 12:50:05 AM
TheBlackBat7 posted...
TheBlackBat7 posted...
Update: Downloads are back to the way they were meant to be. (Background)
Still trying to find a way to download videos.

Update: Video downloads are also done in the background. *Cheers!

2.00 best firmware everrrrrrr... To date.

Youtube videos? or the ones on the store?

If youtube videos, tell me how please.
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]
#60tack129Posted 11/20/2012 12:54:09 AM
ZacKxFaiR posted...
Is it true that they decrease the seconds of taking screenshot from 2.00 seconds?

The "please wait" bit after a screen cap is gone.
---
PSN: tack129