Sony pushing ps plus(2.0), thats not gonna get new users,

#31realskillz1990Posted 11/20/2012 4:36:33 AM
It still doesn't seem worth it to buy a vita just because of ps plus deal you have to buy a vita black friday bundle(best option for a new vita unless you buy used for $200 plus tax then at least an 8 gb mem card for around 30 plus tax(buying another 4gb would be stupid),the ps plus for 50(you have to renew it the following year if you want to keep the games)

so its 280 plus tax an you have to pay another subscription to keep the games(not even including if your internet sucks or you get bandwidth caps,still doesn't seem worth it to me when the competition deal is so much cheaper with red 3ds and mario game for 150 or PS3/xbox 360 for $200 with games bundled with it.
---
You release your game and it has disc locked content and day 1 dlc I will just buy your game used.
#32Rydiafan013Posted 11/20/2012 4:58:06 AM
WooTz_sama posted...
Rydiafan013 posted...
Sorry Sony ... im still not getting a vita right now ... now i don't hate Sony far from it ... it just im not done with my psp yet ... maybe next year ill get a vita ( I just don't wanna restart building up my games/music )

i'll wait for the final fantasy 10 remake and see what else come out around that time

No love for Persona 4 Golden? =(

FFXHD will be released late 2014 the earliest, just because this is Square Enix we're taking about here.

I don't hate the Persona series it's just not my thing ( good games that i just can't get into )
#33sockesockePosted 11/20/2012 5:01:50 AM
wow an inteligent topic from birdfartomato? didnt expect this lol, but yes i agree, they wont get many new ps+ subscribers that way.
---
MotiJr:Sony copied George Foreman grills with their playstation 3 design.
http://backloggery.com/sockesocke
#34StrikeNinja24Posted 11/20/2012 5:22:30 AM
Considering most PS3 owners bought the system as a Blu-ray player first, that is a stupid demographic to go after.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#35GrandCollapsePosted 11/20/2012 5:32:01 AM
I've subscribed PS+ for a since in October.
After seeing this, it makes me much more satisfied of my investment.
---
Look, a boomerang! Wait, isn't that a toma......augh!
#36LuminescentRulePosted 11/20/2012 5:34:10 AM
sockesocke posted...
wow an inteligent topic from birdfartomato? didnt expect this lol, but yes i agree, they wont get many new ps+ subscribers that way.

Honestly, anyone who plays a lot of games but doesn't have PS+ is an idiot.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#37StrikeNinja24Posted 11/20/2012 7:04:05 AM
LuminescentRule posted...
sockesocke posted...

Honestly, anyone who plays a lot of games but doesn't have PS+ is an idiot.

PS+ sucks a majority of the time.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#38AzurexNightmarePosted 11/20/2012 7:26:11 AM
TC you have no idea how business works.

Its not like all of us that are PS Plus subscribers are already members for life for free.

They have to get NEW PEOPLE to get the service and KEEP SUBSCRIBERS at the same time.

Adding support to the Vita will entice even more people to join the service and keep the same subscribers at the same time.
---
PS3, Vita, 3DS. PSN: xLionhartx
#39McMarblesPosted 11/20/2012 7:47:22 AM
Ah, so the object is "try to appeal to our existing, dwindling userbase." AKA the comic book industry's business plan. Well, that should work. They're doing so well.
---
Currently playing: Suikoden
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#40birdfartomato(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 1:12:58 AM
Yamaguxhi posted...
What does ps+ offer the average jerk off? Nothing. If Sony is indeed trying to market the vita to only people with a ps3 I feel this is a mistake. They are alienating people and significantly reducing the number of people who might buy one. The vita needs games. That's how you sale a system. The cross buy, cross play stuff is great but at the same time if I don't own a ps3 I feel I'm getting the short end of the deal.

Let it be known that I don't own either a ps3 or a vita. This is my view on the situation.

This, they shouldn't try to go after the 70 million ps3 owners , they think "oh it would be easier to go after our ps3 owners right.?" no wrong because your ps3 owners are too in love with consoles hence the reason why %75 owners don't have a vita c'mon it's a given that not many ps3 owners care for vita or psp. Soooooo Sony should scratch this and go spend money on getting games to come out within the next 9 months. It's too late to try and create new games from scratch and then for them to be released next Christmas or 2014 no!!!! You had all this time to make games now there is a lot of gaps in the future for game releasing. At this point they can try and get big aaa games from ps3 ported over until devs start making built from the ground up games
---
Wooo Oboma won, ha ha not middyboi. Now no ur roles and shut your mouf for another 4 years you roooooody booooooos. U mad bro