Vita will end its launch year with 48 games at retail....

#21Lord_VishanaPosted 11/20/2012 9:49:14 AM
DOAsaturn posted...
there is more quality than crap in this list:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified

*giggle*
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
"Well, I dont have any friends." - VeghEsther
#22DemonDog666Posted 11/20/2012 9:50:55 AM
DOAsaturn posted...
Jrx1 posted...
DOAsaturn posted...
and there is more quality than crap in this list:

It's funny because looking at the list i'd beg to differ. The only Vita game i own is Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus and next year im getting Sigma Plus 2 because i'm a Ninja Gaiden fan. I had interest in Dynasty Warriors Next, but instead got the 3DS version because...it had Ryu Hayabusa as an exclusive character.

Wanted to get Mortal Kombat too because i like the series, but i heard it's worse than the console versions and has some glitches.

I hear you, but a lot of it is subjective too, I think a good majority of the Vita retail games hold value to at least some of the consumer base. With the 3DS in its first year, you had a lot more games (but certainly not more than the DS) that were or came close to being tabbed shovelware. So yeah, threshold for "crap" is a little lower here. I'm not saying the Vita collection is outstanding by any means. The big argument for the 3DS in 2011 was the lack of good games, but if you look at both the 3DS 2011 lineup to the Vita's 2012 lineup, you'll find about 50 "at least" decent games for the 3DS as compared to probably about 35-40 "at least" decent games for the Vita - I guess that's how I looked at it.

I really don't think 3DS had tat many atleast decent games, especially not if you hold it to the same standard as vita games.
#23Lord_VishanaPosted 11/20/2012 9:54:52 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
DOAsaturn posted...
Jrx1 posted...
DOAsaturn posted...

It's funny because looking at the list i'd beg to differ. The only Vita game i own is Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus and next year im getting Sigma Plus 2 because i'm a Ninja Gaiden fan. I had interest in Dynasty Warriors Next, but instead got the 3DS version because...it had Ryu Hayabusa as an exclusive character.

Wanted to get Mortal Kombat too because i like the series, but i heard it's worse than the console versions and has some glitches.

I hear you, but a lot of it is subjective too, I think a good majority of the Vita retail games hold value to at least some of the consumer base. With the 3DS in its first year, you had a lot more games (but certainly not more than the DS) that were or came close to being tabbed shovelware. So yeah, threshold for "crap" is a little lower here. I'm not saying the Vita collection is outstanding by any means. The big argument for the 3DS in 2011 was the lack of good games, but if you look at both the 3DS 2011 lineup to the Vita's 2012 lineup, you'll find about 50 "at least" decent games for the 3DS as compared to probably about 35-40 "at least" decent games for the Vita - I guess that's how I looked at it.

I really don't think 3DS had tat many atleast decent games, especially not if you hold it to the same standard as vita games.

That's Our Spirit!

*theme music plays*
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
"Well, I dont have any friends." - VeghEsther
#24SagadegoPosted 11/20/2012 9:57:33 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
DOAsaturn posted...
Jrx1 posted...
DOAsaturn posted...

bwahahaha!
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#25squatch22Posted 11/20/2012 10:00:59 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
That's Our Spirit!

*theme music plays*

lol
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
#26LinkMaster2703Posted 11/20/2012 10:12:57 AM
I've only owned:

Uncharted
LittleBigPlanet
Gravity Rush
MLB 12
Resistance
Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3
Madden 13

And I bought Super Star Dust Delta and Sound Shapes digitally.

And of those I traded Resistance, UMvC3, and Madden 13 in. I still plan to pick up PSABR via Cross Buy, Assassin's Creed III: Liberation, and maybe Persona 4, but it's still been a pretty disappointing launch year IMO. At least I have games like Tearaway to look forward to.
---
Currently Playing: Paper Mario: New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U), Nintendo Land (Wii U)
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/C_Dalke.png
#27casterchainerPosted 11/20/2012 11:03:23 AM
Considering that I do plenty aside from game, I feel like the launch lineup has been pretty decent. I'm noticing this huge trend with all gaming where everyone never feels like there's enough. DLC after the game? Should have been there to begin with, how dare they! Only 15 good games for me to play! Dear Lord! I think I've learned to hate the forums.
However, I love the games I have. If I didn't, then I traded them in for something I wanted (looking at you Dungeon Hunter, ugh). I currently have:
Dynasty Warriors Next
BlazBlue
Lumines
Hot Shots Golf
Rayman
Disgaea 3
Modnation Racers
Wipeout 2048
UMvC 3
LittleBigPlanet
Assassins Creed:Liberation
PS All Stars
Persona 4 Golden
TONS of PS1 Classics
So great year in my opinion!
#28knightimexPosted 11/20/2012 11:07:23 AM
wow all of those games and not a single one I care to buy.
---
Knightime X was a cool guy until he was exposed to GameFAQS radiation. He'll never be the same again!
#29squatch22Posted 11/20/2012 11:11:36 AM
List of games id be interested in on Vita:
Disgaea 3
Ragnarok Odyssey *maybe*

I bought 3 games for my 3DS on launch day... and own well over 20 now.
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
#30SK00DXPosted 11/20/2012 11:15:37 AM
Whoa! Why the hell 3DS has 5 Mario games?
---
~<Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate (from the truth) after You have guided us, and grant us mercy from You.>~
PSN:Skylark97