You'd be a FOOL not to subscribe to Playstation Plus...now.

#51PsyrenCallPosted 11/20/2012 11:01:52 PM
Starwars4J posted...
Free...you keep using that word...

I don't think it means what you think it means.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#52beastwarkingPosted 11/20/2012 11:02:25 PM
Since when were you under impression that Live was free?

sp paying for something makes it premium, interesting

Please God be some form of sarcasm
---
ba-weep-gra-na-weep-ninny-bong
#53AalviPosted 11/20/2012 11:03:30 PM
Anyways, it's not free.

if it were truly free, every ps vita owner would be able to download it right now and it'd be stupid to go in stores and pay 39.99 for the games at eb or whatever.
---
Check out my backlog: http://backloggery.com/aalvi
PSN ID: Aalvi-S|http://psnprofiles.com/Aalvi-S|3DS FC in Profile
#54nathninteyonePosted 11/20/2012 11:05:35 PM
I understand why you'd want to pay for the service, but i honestly prefer having a physical, tangible copy of my games.
#55Second_ChancesPosted 11/20/2012 11:05:50 PM
Sorry bro, but I have some standards. PS+ and XBLG are pure cancer, and I won't give a penny for either.
#56BIGFELLAH26Posted 11/20/2012 11:07:41 PM
No reason for me to subscribe. I don't want those games. They don't excite me enough to blow about $70 for a subscription. I subscribed two years ago and there was absolutely nothing I wanted in the year I had subscribed for. So I'd be a FOOL if I did subscribe now. I've learnt my lesson. I'll never subscribe again. There's no need to.
---
"Cause they are going back to give it a 3 so you guys can french-kiss each other in victory all night" CrimsonGear80.
#57AalviPosted 11/20/2012 11:08:23 PM
Also I would like to point out that if you think they are free, that Sony loves you and is merely looking out for you....Then their brainwashing is complete.

Free my ***, the minute I stop giving them money they take it away. The instant game collection is just blockbuster in another shape and form but digital and no choice of what we get. It just so happens they happend to give something worth it for once and people are kneeling before them. Last time I checked, US ps plus guys got way worse selection of games than EUR. EUR PS plus has dead space 2 for "free" while they discounted it for US ps plus during halloween.

They must love them more, or it's all business.
---
Check out my backlog: http://backloggery.com/aalvi
PSN ID: Aalvi-S|http://psnprofiles.com/Aalvi-S|3DS FC in Profile
#58FayeLadyPosted 11/20/2012 11:09:26 PM
nathninteyone posted...
I understand why you'd want to pay for the service, but i honestly prefer having a physical, tangible copy of my games.

And more importantly, a copy of the game that isn't as useless as confederate money when Sony shuts its authorization servers down.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#59DemonDog666Posted 11/20/2012 11:18:55 PM
FayeLady posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
FayeLady posted...
I'd much rather wait till the games are cheap enough to buy outright. Then I can play them without subscribing to anything.

Yes because a 50 a year subscription to give you ample time to 100% dozens of games is such a rip off. Seriously are you a troll, you always rag on the vita about such stupid things you don't seem like a troll at first glance but more I see of you the more it seems like.

Yes im a troll because I dont want to pay for a service where someone else chooses why I get. I guess Im also a malcontent because I wouldn't want to pay at a restaurant where the staff chooses what I eat. Or buy a movie ticket where the theater can pick what I watch.

If it was 50 bucks for a year I'd bet you'd jump on either. A year worth of free meals for 50 bucks or a year worth of movies for 50 bucks. Even if it's not always what you most you'll definitely come out ahead.

The only reasons not to get plus that I can see is you have money but not time so would rather spend tons more money on games you really want rather then tons more time on games you only kind of want or you are extremely picky and like very few games.

You seem to fit neither of those descriptions yet hate on psn+ which is why I think you are a troll.
#60FayeLadyPosted 11/20/2012 11:23:10 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
FayeLady posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
FayeLady posted...
I'd much rather wait till the games are cheap enough to buy outright. Then I can play them without subscribing to anything.

Yes because a 50 a year subscription to give you ample time to 100% dozens of games is such a rip off. Seriously are you a troll, you always rag on the vita about such stupid things you don't seem like a troll at first glance but more I see of you the more it seems like.

Yes im a troll because I dont want to pay for a service where someone else chooses why I get. I guess Im also a malcontent because I wouldn't want to pay at a restaurant where the staff chooses what I eat. Or buy a movie ticket where the theater can pick what I watch.

If it was 50 bucks for a year I'd bet you'd jump on either. A year worth of free meals for 50 bucks or a year worth of movies for 50 bucks. Even if it's not always what you most you'll definitely come out ahead.

The only reasons not to get plus that I can see is you have money but not time so would rather spend tons more money on games you really want rather then tons more time on games you only kind of want or you are extremely picky and like very few games.

You seem to fit neither of those descriptions yet hate on psn+ which is why I think you are a troll.

I wouldn't pay a dime for a meal someone else chose for me. I wont pay a dime for a game someone else chose for me. You can think what you want, but I'd much rather spend my money on stuff that interest me and not whatever someone else thinks is good for me this month. If they want to choose then they can also pay.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.