You'd be a FOOL not to subscribe to Playstation Plus...now.

#61Superman80Posted 11/20/2012 11:27:21 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#62DemonDog666Posted 11/20/2012 11:34:12 PM
BIGFELLAH26 posted...
No reason for me to subscribe. I don't want those games. They don't excite me enough to blow about $70 for a subscription. I subscribed two years ago and there was absolutely nothing I wanted in the year I had subscribed for. So I'd be a FOOL if I did subscribe now. I've learnt my lesson. I'll never subscribe again. There's no need to.

Example of the extremely picky gamer I described in my last post.

Aalvi posted...
Also I would like to point out that if you think they are free, that Sony loves you and is merely looking out for you....Then their brainwashing is complete.

Free my ***, the minute I stop giving them money they take it away. The instant game collection is just blockbuster in another shape and form but digital and no choice of what we get. It just so happens they happend to give something worth it for once and people are kneeling before them. Last time I checked, US ps plus guys got way worse selection of games than EUR. EUR PS plus has dead space 2 for "free" while they discounted it for US ps plus during halloween.

They must love them more, or it's all business.

No, it's a year later not a minute later, well 3 months if you get that one.

Most of what EU got is coming to NA regardless so dead space 2 will probably be free (though personally I'd rather more games like quantum conundrum then dead space two, and what EU is getting is frankly irrelevant, what can you get for 50 bucks game wise? 3 retail games if they are extremely cheap or 10 psn games or 20 minis or 7 psone games.

PSN gives you way more then that. If you want to choose what you get you can use the discounts which will probably still cover the 50 in savings and who knows you might get a few games you would have bought free.

FayeLady posted...
And more importantly, a copy of the game that isn't as useless as confederate money when Sony shuts its authorization servers down.

You can play digital copies if the servers shut down, you just cant' re-download them, which is why you back stuff up, always back digital games up, I've starting backing up my ps3 every time I buy a game it's just good sense. If you are referring to no longer being able to renew when their servers go down, then you have half a point, but there is no way you are still playing the majority of the games by that point, and you'll have enough warning to buy the games that you want which will probably be cheaper, assuming Sony doesn't just let you keep the games and hackers don't find a way to safely renew your subscription, but of course this would only happen in a scenario where Sony closes it's gaming department entirely.
#63NinjaGamer_23Posted 11/20/2012 11:35:28 PM
thanto ps plus I PLAYED games for free that I NEVER thought would be awesome.
#64MagoichiPosted 11/20/2012 11:37:41 PM
FayeLady posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
FayeLady posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
FayeLady posted...
I'd much rather wait till the games are cheap enough to buy outright. Then I can play them without subscribing to anything.

Yes because a 50 a year subscription to give you ample time to 100% dozens of games is such a rip off. Seriously are you a troll, you always rag on the vita about such stupid things you don't seem like a troll at first glance but more I see of you the more it seems like.

Yes im a troll because I dont want to pay for a service where someone else chooses why I get. I guess Im also a malcontent because I wouldn't want to pay at a restaurant where the staff chooses what I eat. Or buy a movie ticket where the theater can pick what I watch.

If it was 50 bucks for a year I'd bet you'd jump on either. A year worth of free meals for 50 bucks or a year worth of movies for 50 bucks. Even if it's not always what you most you'll definitely come out ahead.

The only reasons not to get plus that I can see is you have money but not time so would rather spend tons more money on games you really want rather then tons more time on games you only kind of want or you are extremely picky and like very few games.

You seem to fit neither of those descriptions yet hate on psn+ which is why I think you are a troll.

I wouldn't pay a dime for a meal someone else chose for me. I wont pay a dime for a game someone else chose for me. You can think what you want, but I'd much rather spend my money on stuff that interest me and not whatever someone else thinks is good for me this month. If they want to choose then they can also pay.

Have you not ever had to buy a meal plan before?
#65DemonDog666Posted 11/20/2012 11:38:31 PM
FayeLady posted...
I wouldn't pay a dime for a meal someone else chose for me. I wont pay a dime for a game someone else chose for me. You can think what you want, but I'd much rather spend my money on stuff that interest me and not whatever someone else thinks is good for me this month. If they want to choose then they can also pay.

Yeah you're a troll. Your argument doesn't even make sense in that you aren't being forced to play the games, if you don't like it buy something you do want maybe even using one of the psn+ discounts or just wait till it is something you like. Like I said before unless you are unreasonably picky you'll come out ahead.
#66FayeLadyPosted 11/20/2012 11:42:04 PM

You can play digital copies if the servers shut down, you just cant' re-download them, which is why you back stuff up, always back digital games up, I've starting backing up my ps3 every time I buy a game it's just good sense. If you are referring to no longer being able to renew when their servers go down, then you have half a point, but there is no way you are still playing the majority of the games by that point, and you'll have enough warning to buy the games that you want which will probably be cheaper, assuming Sony doesn't just let you keep the games and hackers don't find a way to safely renew your subscription, but of course this would only happen in a scenario where Sony closes it's gaming department entirely

Thats where you are wrong. Im not the average fratcore gamer. I actually go back and play my older games. I still have games I bought 5, 10 or 15 years ago that I still play. I have no interest in entrusting my games to any company that may or may not be there in a few years time. Sony in particular since Ive been playing games before they entered the industry and will likely continue to do so when they leave, but they wont take a single game of mine with them
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#67Carbuncle009Posted 11/20/2012 11:43:03 PM
Which is why I'm glad I have The Fool Arcana.

XD
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 3 No: 2 Maybe: 2
If all bronies are shipping freaks, then all KH fans are Yaoi Fans and all CoD fans are 12 year-olds.
#68FayeLadyPosted 11/20/2012 11:46:30 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
FayeLady posted...

Yeah you're a troll. Your argument doesn't even make sense in that you aren't being forced to play the games, if you don't like it buy something you do want maybe even using one of the psn+ discounts or just wait till it is something you like. Like I said before unless you are unreasonably picky you'll come out ahead.

No Im not being forced to play the games, but It would cost me the same no matter if I play them or not. Its still like being charge for a random meal, with the option of not eating at all or eating something else and paying for that too.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#69LightHawKnightPosted 11/20/2012 11:47:58 PM
So you are saving money by buying stuff you probably would have never bought unless it was dirty cheap to begin with?! I think that is losing money.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#70DemonDog666Posted 11/20/2012 11:48:20 PM
FayeLady posted...
Thats where you are wrong. Im not the average fratcore gamer. I actually go back and play my older games. I still have games I bought 5, 10 or 15 years ago that I still play. I have no interest in entrusting my games to any company that may or may not be there in a few years time. Sony in particular since Ive been playing games before they entered the industry and will likely continue to do so when they leave, but they wont take a single game of mine with them

Keyword majority. Do you have any idea how many games you get with psn+, there isn't enough time in the day to replay them all over and over again, even if you don't have a job or a life there wouldn't be enough time for that, just buy the ones you really want if you feel that strongly about it.