You'd be a FOOL not to subscribe to Playstation Plus...now.

#91renzsweetPosted 11/21/2012 12:41:10 AM
How do people have a hard time with the word free when they pay for Xbox live and get no perks relatively? You pay for plus and get to use games as a bonus. The games may not be strictly free, but it can be argued that the rental of the games is free. Would a gamefly subscriber get the same deal? Do they let you rent multiple games indefinitely for the price plus does?
---
I praise the name of Jesus.
#92CLOUDSTRlFEPosted 11/21/2012 12:52:51 AM
lol nice job PS+ for making 6 free games. I wonder what event will they put up this coming holiday
#93Dark GunnerPosted 11/21/2012 12:57:33 AM
somebody336 posted...
How could people be able to complain of most of the Vitas good games being free o_0

And FF tactics, one of the best RPGs from the ps1 era being on there as well... sure not free but you'd pay 19.99 to own it, or pay less to play it and a bunch of other games...
---
PSN: FinalOcean
Currently Playing: Demon's Souls, BlazBlue Continuum Shift (Noel)
#94realskillz1990Posted 11/21/2012 1:08:35 AM
So I can get all these free games if I pay 50 bucks.....something doesn't sound right here
---
You release your game and it has disc locked content and day 1 dlc I will just buy your game used.
#95Dark GunnerPosted 11/21/2012 1:12:26 AM
The games value is far beyond 50 bucks though....just think of it as renting a bunch of games for cheap
---
PSN: FinalOcean
Currently Playing: Demon's Souls, BlazBlue Continuum Shift (Noel)
#96xfactorPosted 11/21/2012 2:29:49 AM
renzsweet posted...
How do people have a hard time with the word free when they pay for Xbox live and get no perks relatively? You pay for plus and get to use games as a bonus. The games may not be strictly free, but it can be argued that the rental of the games is free. Would a gamefly subscriber get the same deal? Do they let you rent multiple games indefinitely for the price plus does?

Except that the rental cost is a part of the subscription cost. You are still paying to rent it.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#97BIGFELLAH26Posted 11/21/2012 3:52:43 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#98siberian142Posted 11/21/2012 7:30:04 AM
renzsweet posted...

Not only that but it is also double the price of Plus (if you pay for a year).

BIGFELLAH26 posted...
"Example of the extremely picky gamer I described in my last post."

I honestly really hate dumb idiotic comments like this. Just because I don't want to pay $70 for a service where I can download a game I don't want free of charge that makes me an extremely picky gamer? DON'T be an idiot. I already stated I did purchase a subscription a couple of years ago and I was disappointed by it and don't want to be disappointed by that again. If your little pea sized brain can't understand that, then I'm sorry that you're to dumb to understand. If you get good use out of it good for you. Don't go around calling me extremely picky just because I didn't get any good use out of it.

Disappointed how? I believe they have significantly upgraded the perks of Plus compared to how they were years ago.
#99FayeLadyPosted 11/21/2012 7:40:04 AM
People still don't understand that many of us have no interest in renting games at all, at any price. I don't want to pay forever for something I could just as easily own outright, and even sell when and if I like. This is complicated by the fact that they aren't even willing to give you a choice of game you rent.

Even a far as subscription services go, the deal isnt grand. I can subscribe to netflix or gamefly this month and have access to the full thing. If I were to subscribe to Plus this month i only get what was offered this month. So even If i were into renting games, this service would not be very appealing.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#100CompassPosted 11/21/2012 9:11:31 AM
Roksu posted...
DemonDog666, are you working for Sony?

My money's on Nintendo. How many people has he turned off from Sony and into Ninty's loving arms with his sickeningly sycophantic shilling? Indeed.