So, Persona 4 Golden SMASHES every game on VITA/ 3DS

#41FierceJelloPosted 11/22/2012 4:59:16 AM
ServantOfErieos posted...
FierceJello posted...
Look at the highest scores it's receiving.

Destructoid's resident Okaku is Dale North. Who reviewed it for Destructoid? Dale North.

RPGFan and RPGamer are both otaku fanrags.

Meanwhile Plastation LifeStyle and PlayStation Universe are both Sony fanrags.

And even GameSpot had their token JRPG girl Heidi Kemps review it.

Real reviewers would rip this otaku timesink apart.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-vita/persona-4-golden

Wait, so let me get this straight, you think all 18 reviewers so far who reviewed the game are all not REAL, reviewers. ROOOFLL

I wanna hear your explanation right before the whole board LOOOLS at you.

Again:

Destructoid's resident Okaku is Dale North. Who reviewed it for Destructoid? Dale North.

#42ServantOfErieos(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 5:00:08 AM
NathanisDrake posted...
I knew Vita owners would hype this game up to high heavens. I called it. You poor saps have no other games to play... :'(

Enjoy the game while it last, that's all I can say.

Stick to falling off cliffs, drake....
ELENAAA HELP MEE!!!
_____
BOOM!
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#43AstralFrostPosted 11/22/2012 5:00:57 AM
FierceJello posted...

ITT: If a reviewer reviews a game from a genre they prefer their opinion is immediately invalid. Real reviewers only review games they hate.
#44FierceJelloPosted 11/22/2012 5:03:19 AM
This is comical. Go through the list of reviewers. Up next, Jason Gambrel of ZTGameDomain, who also gave it a perfect score.

What games has he recently reviewed? Little King's Story, Code of Princess, The Last Story, Pokemon Conquest, Xenoblade.

Yet another Persona 4 reviewer who turns out to be his site's token otaku reviewer--the guy they dump all the JRPGs on because no one else wants to play them.
#45ServantOfErieos(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 5:03:57 AM
FierceJello posted...
FierceJello posted...

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-vita/persona-4-golden

Wait, so let me get this straight, you think all 18 reviewers so far who reviewed the game are all not REAL, reviewers. ROOOFLL

I wanna hear your explanation right before the whole board LOOOLS at you.

Again:

LMAOOOOO, let me get this straight, so just because this game has an exceptionally high metacritic rating, no REAL reviewer reviewed it?
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#46FierceJelloPosted 11/22/2012 5:06:18 AM
AstralFrost posted...
FierceJello posted...

ITT: If a reviewer reviews a game from a genre they prefer their opinion is immediately invalid. Real reviewers only review games they hate.

Real reviewers aren't impressed by selecting "Attack" from a menu ad nauseum and thinking it's great fun because they're staring at a 9-year-old with d-cups while doing it.

They grew up at some point.
#47ServantOfErieos(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 5:07:17 AM
I guess no REAL reviewers reviewed Ocarina of time, Gears of war, paper mario, super smash bros, metal gear solid. etc

lmao clown.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#48AstralFrostPosted 11/22/2012 5:07:17 AM
FierceJello posted...
This is comical. Go through the list of reviewers. Up next, Jason Gambrel of ZTGameDomain, who also gave it a perfect score.

What games has he recently reviewed? Little King's Story, Code of Princess, The Last Story, Pokemon Conquest, Xenoblade.

Yet another Persona 4 reviewer who turns out to be his site's token otaku reviewer--the guy they dump all the JRPGs on because no one else wants to play them.

Stop, you're embaressing yourself.
First you quote yourself and then copy and paste the whole thing again like its a new argument. This whole point about RPG fans not being allowed to review RPGs is ridiculous. By the same logic anyone who likes Nintendo products has their opinion invalidated if they review a Nintendo product, because anyone who doesn't like Nintendo products couldn't possibly like a Nintendo product. Yeah, doesn't make much sense.
#49AstralFrostPosted 11/22/2012 5:08:42 AM
FierceJello posted...
AstralFrost posted...
FierceJello posted...

Real reviewers aren't impressed by selecting "Attack" from a menu ad nauseum and thinking it's great fun because they're staring at a 9-year-old with d-cups while doing it.

They grew up at some point.

If you could link the review where they were impressed by selecting "Attack" from a menu ad nauseum I might actually believe you.
#50FierceJelloPosted 11/22/2012 5:17:44 AM(edited)
LMAOOOOO, let me get this straight, so just because this game has an exceptionally high metacritic rating, no REAL reviewer reviewed it?

No that's the strawman you want to attack because you're not smart enough to attack my actual argument.

Meanwhile onwards with the data sampling:

Game Vorext's Jon Carlo AKA FenixDown. Given that name, do I even have to check his review history to see if he's the staff's token otaku? LOL