So, Persona 4 Golden SMASHES every game on VITA/ 3DS

#421carsaucePosted 11/23/2012 1:02:18 PM
carsauce posted...
carsauce posted...
Yes, but still one can be a troll as well if you keep arguing , you made your point on this game, so what the hell are you arguing about?

What I'm trying to figure out is why you're so eager to stick up for the trolls that have NOW outnumbered me in my own topic.

Makes me suspicious of your allegiances. Are you a double agent?

Because I don't take sides but wonder why this thread is still all argument, if they are trolls then ignore them, did you just see my topic saying I don't care what these trolls are saying, why do you care??

No you clearly are taking sides and you aren't doing a good job hiding it, lol

I am not taking sides, I am clearly telling you, you are being a troll yourself if you have to keep arguing with these morons, this is your topic, but you don't need to defend something that should not really bother you, I'm trying to tell you that you are wasting your time with these haters.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#422ServantOfErieos(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 1:02:42 PM
Man, persona games are soooo much fun. It's a shame they never hit the DS. Aww

The other day I was playing persona 2 and I must say, the game has aged very well.

I couldn't put my vita down, the WHOLE freaking day. It was like it was glued to my hand.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#423PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 11/23/2012 1:02:54 PM
So glad this topic is going to be locked soon...

Too much pointless bickering for my taste.
---
"You still play SNES & Genesis games? Yeah, they are terrible by today's standard. Graphics sells .. like it or not." - nariusseldon
#424ServantOfErieos(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 1:03:38 PM
carsauce posted...
carsauce posted...
carsauce posted...
Yes, but still one can be a troll as well if you keep arguing , you made your point on this game, so what the hell are you arguing about?

What I'm trying to figure out is why you're so eager to stick up for the trolls that have NOW outnumbered me in my own topic.

Because I don't take sides but wonder why this thread is still all argument, if they are trolls then ignore them, did you just see my topic saying I don't care what these trolls are saying, why do you care??

I am not taking sides, I am clearly telling you, you are being a troll yourself if you have to keep arguing with these morons, this is your topic, but you don't need to defend something that should not really bother you, I'm trying to tell you that you are wasting your time with these haters.

Ok, fair enough. I see what you mean.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#425carsaucePosted 11/23/2012 1:04:57 PM
Noone is owned, you all fighting for nothing and acting all pathetic, but cmon TC even you should know better, jeez, you do realize there are still people who enjoy this game even if its being told negative?
This topic should of been locked a while ago, I don't see why this is still going on-.-
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#426ServantOfErieos(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 1:05:19 PM
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...

Hey, I brought the facts.

The facts caught the trolls in a net.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#427squatch22Posted 11/23/2012 1:05:49 PM
ServantOfErieos posted...
Man, persona games are soooo much fun. It's a shame they never hit the DS. Aww

The other day I was playing persona 2 and I must say, the game has aged very well.

I couldn't put my vita down, the WHOLE freaking day. It was like it was glued to my hand.

Man, Pokemon games are soooo much fun. It's a shame they never hit the Vita. Aww

Man, Radiant Historia is soooo much fun. It's a shame they never hit the Vita. Aww

Man, Mario games are soooo much fun. It's a shame they never hit the Vita. Aww

Man, Zelda games are soooo much fun. It's a shame they never hit the Vita. Aww
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#428squatch22Posted 11/23/2012 1:06:44 PM
ServantOfErieos posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...

Hey, I brought the facts.

The facts caught the trolls in a net.

No, u brought the fanboyism and hypocrisy.
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#429carsaucePosted 11/23/2012 1:07:38 PM
carsauce posted...
carsauce posted...

Ok, fair enough. I see what you mean.

Really after all these posts, you finally realize, you were being like them?-.-Sheesh, I'm glad you enjoy this game bro, even alot of others in this thread enjoy it, so why argue with the haters who don't have a Vita, just want to troll on this game for fun, but on the market we all know this game is just getting attention right now or least from the rpg freaks, this was the game I been waiting for ever since launch and now it's here, so let these haters hate, this game is not going to leave the Vita.
---
#430ServantOfErieos(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 1:07:58 PM
carsauce posted...
Noone is owned, you all fighting for nothing and acting all pathetic, but cmon TC even you should know better, jeez, you do realize there are still people who enjoy this game even if its being told negative?
This topic should of been locked a while ago, I don't see why this is still going on-.-

Tbh, the non-P4G productive discussions began when squatch and sagadego both jumped my topic at once. I'm glad it's got the exposure it's got. P4G is an exceptional game.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...