So, Persona 4 Golden SMASHES every game on VITA/ 3DS

#461GigantLuffyPosted 11/23/2012 4:39:23 PM
Rotuhiiri posted...
Posting so it can reach 500.

Also, Persona 4: Golden smashes pretty much every game ever made. Nocturne comes close though. Can't wait for SMT IV.

Let's make it reach 501 then...

Also, it makes sense that someone like you would say P4G** "smashes every game in existence" because your a weaboo. Only weaboos think any post Persona 2 game can match up to Nocturne. Like I've said before, maintaining social links with generic anime archetypes, ****ty randomized dungeon design, and crappy gameplay is not fun. Persona 4 is easy and turn-based is boring if a game is easy.

P4G doesn't "smash every game ever made"; it sucks every game in existence.
---
"STRANGE ISN'T IT" - Sonikku za Hejjihoggu
Currently Playing: KH3D & Princess Code
#462SagadegoPosted 11/23/2012 4:41:54 PM
GigantLuffy posted...
Rotuhiiri posted...
Posting so it can reach 500.

Also, Persona 4: Golden smashes pretty much every game ever made. Nocturne comes close though. Can't wait for SMT IV.

Let's make it reach 501 then...

Also, it makes sense that someone like you would say P4G** "smashes every game in existence" because your a weaboo. Only weaboos think any post Persona 2 game can match up to Nocturne. Like I've said before, maintaining social links with generic anime archetypes, ****ty randomized dungeon design, and crappy gameplay is not fun. Persona 4 is easy and turn-based is boring if a game is easy.

P4G doesn't "smash every game ever made"; it sucks every game in existence.

how about Asura's Wrath ?
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#463GodMWOLFPosted 11/23/2012 4:42:21 PM
500 bump

also cant belive you said that luffy =.=

Nocturne is better than Persona period
---
I love Persona 4
TUTURUU Oh Okarin. Psn:mwolfizcool
#464Trailblazer34Posted 11/23/2012 4:43:33 PM
Come back when the Vita has a game that's actually good that isn't a remake/port of a game that I thoroughly enjoyed just three years prior. I'll wait.
#465CannondaleBobPosted 11/23/2012 4:44:17 PM
Best game on Vita isn't saying much, the games list still looks like a launch line up.
---
This is how I feel, I don't lie about how I feel so don't try to change my mind, you can still live a long and fruitful life even if you don't like what I say.
#466ServantOfErieos(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 4:51:09 PM
Trailblazer34 posted...
Come back when the Vita has a game that's actually good that isn't a remake/port of a game that I thoroughly enjoyed just three years prior. I'll wait.

So a port isn't a good game?

lol?
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#467fourgigmanPosted 11/23/2012 4:52:01 PM
CannondaleBob posted...
Best game on Vita isn't saying much, the games list still looks like a launch line up.

The VIta had the best launch line up ever....your point is moot.
---
"Call of Duty Declassified is the best FPS you can get on a handheld"
#468CannondaleBobPosted 11/23/2012 4:54:18 PM
ServantOfErieos posted...
Trailblazer34 posted...

So a port isn't a good game?

lol?

He means the best game u can get is something a ton of people have already seen before elsewhere, so it isn't something new. The best game on Vita may have already been played by the majority of Vita owners.
---
This is how I feel, I don't lie about how I feel so don't try to change my mind, you can still live a long and fruitful life even if you don't like what I say.
#469GigantLuffyPosted 11/23/2012 5:06:24 PM
how about Asura's Wrath ?

Just as bad! It'd end up doing a 69 with P4G.

Nocturne is better than Persona period

Obviously, I wish I can find the link to the picture that compares P4 and lolP3 dungeons to Nocturne's dungeons. Even Strange Journey, a ****ing DS game, beats P4 & 3 in that regard.

The VIta had the best launch line up ever....your point is moot.

To be fair the Vita had an okay Uncharted game, a ROFLMVC3ONAHANDHELDISSTUPID, and Gravity Rush <3. Even though it's all a matter of opinion -besides the post-Persona3 games being utter trash- I don't believe the Vita has the best launch line-up. Dreamcast had Sonikku Adventure, Power Stone, House of the Dead 2, AND Soul Calibur. Gravity Rush is sick but those four games are legendary.
---
"STRANGE ISN'T IT" - Sonikku za Hejjihoggu
Currently Playing: KH3D & Princess Code
#470MegaMettaurPosted 11/23/2012 5:39:57 PM
ServantOfErieos posted...
MegaMettaur posted...
Jarred623 posted...
LMAO I went away for a couple days and this topic is already close to 500.

This is what happens when tc makes a thread. I'm sure the contents is him claiming opinions to be facts like he does in all of his threads.

I don't remember seeing your name posting in this topic.

BEGONE TROLL

*Casts Armageddon*

Doesn't matter if I post in this thread or not. You're predictable.
---
Now Playing (VITA): Ragnarok Oddysey, DJ Max Technika Tune (soon) PSN: Roksor.
Now Playing (PC): TalonRO