So, Persona 4 Golden SMASHES every game on VITA/ 3DS

#471GigantLuffyPosted 11/23/2012 5:43:36 PM
What is the GFAQs definition of a troll. It's used so many times in every topic. Does it have 99999999999 meanings?
---
"STRANGE ISN'T IT" - Sonikku za Hejjihoggu
Currently Playing: KH3D & Princess Code
#472fourgigmanPosted 11/23/2012 5:45:44 PM
So are they making Persona 5 since this is a 3 year old game?
---
"Call of Duty Declassified is the best FPS you can get on a handheld"
#473PostPolicePosted 11/23/2012 5:53:30 PM
fourgigman posted...
CannondaleBob posted...
Best game on Vita isn't saying much, the games list still looks like a launch line up.

The VIta had the best launch line up ever....your point is moot.

And it still looks like a launch line up today almost a year later
#474CannondaleBobPosted 11/23/2012 6:05:22 PM
fourgigman posted...
CannondaleBob posted...
Best game on Vita isn't saying much, the games list still looks like a launch line up.

Wy are you trying to fight on this topic? It is generally agreed that the Vita has a poor selection of games, I don't mean they are bad, there just are not many around. You may not agree but the facts are the facts. The Vita could be doing alot better, and I made a reasonable comment. You can have a great launch line up, but if you do not coninue to add quality games to a brand new system sales suffer.

I will still speak the truth, you can get emotional and yell more if you want. Just because you want it to be true, doesn't mean it is. I bought a Vita I want it to do good, but that doesn't mean I can't point out areas of need.
---
This is how I feel, I don't lie about how I feel so don't try to change my mind, you can still live a long and fruitful life even if you don't like what I say.
#475fourgigmanPosted 11/23/2012 6:06:18 PM
PostPolice posted...
fourgigman posted...
CannondaleBob posted...

And it still looks like a launch line up today almost a year later

Not really. LBP, assassins creed, Gravity Rush, Need 4 Speed etc etc etc
---
#476Lelouch71Posted 11/23/2012 6:18:15 PM
Rotuhiiri posted...
Posting so it can reach 500.

Also, Persona 4: Golden smashes pretty much every game ever made. Nocturne comes close though. Can't wait for SMT IV.

Um...no

I easily prefer the P2 duology, Devil Survivor 1 (Overclocked), Devil Survivor 2, DDS duology, Nocturne, P3, SJ, Raidou 2. SMT1 and SMT2 easily had better stories just archaic gameplay. I'm highly looking forward to SH and SMT4 and most likely they will be better too. Other than that P4 is one of my least favorite of the megaten entries. It's still good though.
---
"When you come at the king you best not miss"
#477CannondaleBobPosted 11/23/2012 6:23:05 PM
Keep listing games four.

You can list the whole gaming lineup, crappy games included, then I bet someone can list a 3ds game for every game you listed that actually got good reviews. If you have 30 good games that is not a good gaming line up. It is a start. Some people like sports, others like rpgs, FPS, adventure, puzzle ect ect ect. Split 30 games up into all these categories and all of sudden it gets more interesting, alot of people dont wanna pay the cost of a new system, if they can only find 3 games they think are worth it for them to buy.

Again I repeat myself, just because you love the system, doesn't mean it does not have problems. One of the 1st things you see about the Vita no matter what website you goto, is people talking about lack of new games. Call me all the names you want, that isn't making new games show up on any release list.

I don't even wanna bash the system, but when fan boys are willing to walk off a cliff blindly it makes me wanna interject some common sense.
---
This is how I feel, I don't lie about how I feel so don't try to change my mind, you can still live a long and fruitful life even if you don't like what I say.
#478fourgigmanPosted 11/23/2012 7:18:04 PM
Being one of the only handheld systems around with dual analog sticks, I only wish there were more first person shooters to choose from.
---
#479ThePonyColliePosted 11/23/2012 7:35:02 PM
To 500! Let's finish this topic with a smash on drones' heads.
---
"You better not change the game, and you better be DAMN sure you don't make it the same game every time!" - RE Fans
#480SagadegoPosted 11/23/2012 7:37:42 PM
ThePonyCollie posted...
To 500! Let's finish this topic with a smash on drones' heads.

lol nope. poor somyfanboy.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666