• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Insane Vita Assassin's Creed bundle tomorrow at Amazon for $179.99
3 years ago#1
- White Vita
- 4GB Memory card
- Physical copy of Assassin's Creed III: Liberation
- Download code for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale (full game I assume)
- 30 days of Playstation Plus
- $10 Gift Card toward Assassin's Creed 3 on Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 consoles (not that useful maybe but still)

All this for $179.99.

"The Assassin's Creed 3 PS Vita bundle will hit Amazon.com on Nov. 23 at 12 p.m. PST. Users will find the bundle on the website's Gold Box page." Expect limited quantities.

Source:
http://www.polygon.com/2012/11/22/3679248/assassins-creed-3-liberation-and-ps-vita-bundle-hitting-amazon-for
The only game the PSP and Vita needs in America: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-glxPmxMDY
3 years ago#2
You'd be a fool not jump on that
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV)
3 years ago#3
Holy smcholy!

That's an insane deal!

With my gf just buying me a Wii U and freeing up said allocated funds, I'm DEFINITELY getting back on the Vita train, however poorly it is perceived to be doing.

Thanks for the insane link! I haven't clicked it, but I'm hoping it's not a prank!
Jesus the Christ - the perpetual novelty through which humankind can remain constantly challenged to think, love, and, ultimately, LIVE. We are born dead.
3 years ago#4
it's basically a free vita + benefit!
oh admonishing melody, arise in the name of the necromancer!!! MYSTIC CAGE!!! - blast you into oblivion :P
3 years ago#5
Just to make sure, there isn't anything special I have to do to receive this deal other than just be one of the first to click it when it goes live, correct?
Jesus the Christ - the perpetual novelty through which humankind can remain constantly challenged to think, love, and, ultimately, LIVE. We are born dead.
3 years ago#6
Welp, getting this. 12 PM PST means 3 PM here on the east coast.
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu
3 years ago#7
I need to hide this topic from my black vita before he gets all jealous and starts blue light-raging! I might buy another vita!
My Psn: Dark_Phoenix852
3 years ago#8
Wow, that is a crazy deal. I don't have a white vita yet, I think I'll have to take advantage of this.
The Punish.
3 years ago#9
I would buy this, but unfortunately, there are no good games on the Vita that aren't ports.
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
3 years ago#10
Thank god this deal goes live before I go to work at 4 PM, I would hate to miss this. I'm still gonna go trade in stuff at Gamestop like I initially intended, but I'm getting my Vita from Amazon instead of Gamestop. $20 cheaper, another free game, free 30 day PS+ subscription and $10 gift card (kind of useless because I already have the PS3 limited edition)? Count me in, Amazon.
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Insane Vita Assassin's Creed bundle tomorrow at Amazon for $179.99

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived