Insane Vita Assassin's Creed bundle tomorrow at Amazon for $179.99

#281ThundarPosted 11/23/2012 6:51:08 PM
darkdragongirl posted...
Wait so was PSASBR a DLC code (aka fighters) or a digital download for the game itself?

Allstars is a code for the full game. And to answer the question above you, I think as long as they offer the AC:L bundle, there will be white Vita's unless they run out or come up with something else bundle-wise.
---
Vita FEB Get! PSN = Qwid
100% Complete~ SSD, Rayman Origins,Unit 13, Uncharted, Gravity Rush
#282SpotlessedenPosted 11/23/2012 6:51:13 PM
NovaCast posted...
I am curious , will these white vita's ever be produced in the future ( perhaps with another bundle) or will this be the only way to get one?

you will probably able to get a white vita next year without the bundle. I think they will officially drop the price to $200 early next year too.
#283plasticman13Posted 11/23/2012 6:55:01 PM
This has been Sony's business strategy for the past 6 years. Sell the console for a loss but make money through software and accessories. I reckon a lot of people who bought this bundle will buy games in the future, a few will become permanent PS+ members, and a few will purchase those over-priced memory cards once they run out of the 4gb real fast. I think deals like these are important so the company can expand its userbase and thus make more money in the long run. But what this deal shows is that there IS a market out there for the Vita; they're just not prepared to shell $250 for it.
---
For the latest news on Final Fantasy Versus XIII with interviews, e-mails, etc. with the development staff, please visit:
http://bit.ly/g917a5
#284NovaCastPosted 11/23/2012 7:03:33 PM
I think i am kind of glad i wasn't able to checkout the item in time.

I was getting that moronic behavior people get with all these specials online, in stores etc..

Logically it would have been a waste of money for me since i already own a (black) vita, plus i don't like ass creeds a whole lot. So the only change would have been having a white vita which maybe in the end doesn't matter that much since i have an aluminum shell(s) which i can change my vita's colors.

I went shopping earlier with family but i didn't really buy anything besides a jacket i needed . However some of my family and friends bought a mess load of things... items they ''don't need'' or weren't even looking to spend money on but yet they bought them because the deals were too good to pass up.

What's worse is last year some of them bought a couple of extra items to flip and that didn't turn out very good at all.
---
#285plasticman13Posted 11/23/2012 7:06:54 PM
^Well if you already have a Vita then this deal was obviously pointless for you unless you were buying it as a gift for someone or you were going to buy it then resell it for profit.
---
For the latest news on Final Fantasy Versus XIII with interviews, e-mails, etc. with the development staff, please visit:
http://bit.ly/g917a5
#286_Just_Blaze_Posted 11/23/2012 8:34:43 PM
Package shipped from Ontario one hour ago. Can't wait to open this bad boy up tomorrow!
---
http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BLAZE_92X.png http://i.imgur.com/3mIoq.jpg
#287stevo009Posted 11/23/2012 8:39:33 PM
How do I know if I got the code for battle royale? I bought the bundle for 179.
---
here i am grammer police. you can create a topic about my grammar. or... if you want. u can just write me that ticket.
#288pariah164Posted 11/23/2012 8:43:00 PM
stevo009 posted...
How do I know if I got the code for battle royale? I bought the bundle for 179.

Then you got it.
---
The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)
Keeping this in my sig until a new Phoenix Wright game is released in the US!
#289stevo009Posted 11/23/2012 8:47:52 PM
How could they not mention the all stars code or the 3 month plus subscription. Thats a huge selling point. Must be a reason.
---
here i am grammer police. you can create a topic about my grammar. or... if you want. u can just write me that ticket.
#290Xtreme-VoidPosted 11/23/2012 8:49:16 PM
This nearly makes me want to regret buying Vita and accessories before.

If you guys haven't get it, get it now.

That bundle true value is worth about two times of the original price,
that I feel like selling my Vita to get it.