Insane Vita Assassin's Creed bundle tomorrow at Amazon for $179.99

#351PsychoD_BoyPosted 11/27/2012 2:07:03 PM
ChemicalBurrito posted...
Phil_E_Blunt posted...
I should have splurged for the big money baller shipping option. The anticipation is killing me.

I got "two day shipping" and mine's not here yet. Tomorrow, from the looks of it.

And PsychoD_Boy, Amazon probably shipped it FedEx SmartPost - where the package goes by FedEx until it gets to your city, then it gets dropped to USPS. Go enter that same tracking number on the FedEx website and see if it pops up.

Nope. No results from FedEx or UPS. On the USPS site it says it's a delivery confirmation item. Maybe it doesn't have actual tracking.
---
Don't complain about a game having to much content that you can't focus. It's not the games fault you have the attention span of a squirrel.
#352BreyantPosted 11/27/2012 3:30:34 PM
They forgot to put my package on the truck today. It said "out for delivery" and now it says "The package was left in a UPS facility. / Delivery rescheduled. "

WTF!
#353TakeItInTheFacePosted 11/27/2012 3:38:03 PM
This deal was so good that I already owned a Vita and bought another one... no lie. Although I got it for my daughter because I didn't want her to break mine.
---
Collection of Cool - www.youtube.com/vza036
Check out my YouTube channel ^ Lots of cool stuff related to comic books and video games.
#354ThundarPosted 11/27/2012 6:27:44 PM
TakeItInTheFace posted...
This deal was so good that I already owned a Vita and bought another one... no lie. Although I got it for my daughter because I didn't want her to break mine.

Sounds like me. I got one for my son and it was delivered today (with super saver too). I'm in another state working and won't see him for a couple weeks, so I have time to load this baby up with all the stuff I've bought since February. He's gonna have tons of stuff to play.
---
Vita FEB Get! PSN = Qwid
100% Complete~ SSD, Rayman Origins,Unit 13, Uncharted, Gravity Rush
#355_Just_Blaze_Posted 11/27/2012 9:19:13 PM
Thundar posted...
TakeItInTheFace posted...

Sounds like me. I got one for my son and it was delivered today (with super saver too). I'm in another state working and won't see him for a couple weeks, so I have time to load this baby up with all the stuff I've bought since February. He's gonna have tons of stuff to play.

Best. Dad. Ever.
---
http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BLAZE_92X.png http://i.imgur.com/3mIoq.jpg