Insane Vita Assassin's Creed bundle tomorrow at Amazon for $179.99

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Insane Vita Assassin's Creed bundle tomorrow at Amazon for $179.99
3 years ago#41
I can sell AC3 at GameStop, or something. I'll have to find a way to profit off of Battle Royale too... then I can use that to buy P4G.
---
???
3 years ago#42
WiiFan77 posted...
I'll have to find a way to profit off of Battle Royale too... then I can use that to buy P4G.

Sell the code via Ebay/CL/whatever for less than the PSN price.
---
Current systems owned: PS3 slim,xbox 360 Gears model, Wii, PS2,Dreamcast, SNES, PS Vita, Red 3Ds, PSP3000, PSPGo,
3 years ago#43
So umm, I was reading the Vita thread at cheapassgamer.
Apperently, soemone contacted amazon, and they gave this reply:

Polygon was right about the time, November 23rd at 12PM PST. It is a 90 day subscription to PS+, not a 30 day. It is a GOLD box deal, they are not going to run out nearly as quickly as if it were a lightning deal.

There wasno source or anything provided, so take it with grain of salt, I suppose?
---
'Cause I like you so much better when you're naked! I like me so much better when you're naked!
3 years ago#44
Dragonyeuw posted...
Sell the code via Ebay/CL/whatever for less than the PSN price.

Ooh, good idea.
---
???
3 years ago#45
Will the Battle Royale code only get you the Vita version, or will you be able to get the PS3 version with it instead?
---
Status: Normal | Attack: Normal | Defense: Normal | Agility: Normal
Items: None.
3 years ago#46
wow, thanks.
---
splinter cell: blacklist......the latest game series turned generic shooter.
3 years ago#47
lol at whoever bought the white vita bundle less than a month ago for $250.
---
http://www.sdtekken.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/TTT2.png
3 years ago#48
So, can I put the Vita AC bundle in my cart now, and it will convert tomorrow when the Gold box goes up?
---
Playing: Halo 4; AC3, Tetris,
3 years ago#49
Damn i live in Canada, i would've probably jumped on it otherwise. I know they can ship to Canada but with the import fees it'll be like $250 so yeah...dammit!
---
PSN: Himitsu_Kouyami
Currently Playing: Zone of the Enders HD Collection, Assassin's Creed 3, Resident Evil 6, PS All-Stars Battle Royale (soon!)
3 years ago#50
Awesome deal. Kinda bad timing for me personally. I get off work at 10am then have to go back to work at 4pm. Noon is right in the middle of my only chance to sleep. Guess I'm just have to wake up for a few minutes to order it...
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Insane Vita Assassin's Creed bundle tomorrow at Amazon for $179.99

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived