Vita owners who bought a Vita at launch or 2 weeks after

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Vita owners who bought a Vita at launch or 2 weeks after
4 years ago#1
Do you regret not waiting?
I don't, I been enjoying my Vita since day 1 and don't regret paying for the price, but it seems alot of others on here waited for the Vita to have such games or bundles, all I been waiting for is Persona 4 Golden, and now that this is here, my Vita experience is complete for now.
Do you regret having a PS Vita early? or do you not care and been enjoying its launch titles?
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
4 years ago#2
Been enjoying it since I got it and I bought the expensive FEB bundle.

Also just got a $179 Amazon bundle for my son, so I guess he's the only benefiting from the good deals now.
Vita FEB Get! PSN = Qwid
100% Complete~ SSD, Rayman Origins,Unit 13, Uncharted, Gravity Rush
4 years ago#3
Not really, then again I have a ps3 so that got me through the Vita's drought during the summer.
"Peace is trolling!" Mentality of Gamefaqs mods
-Blazblue Chrono Phantasma! :D
4 years ago#4
Nope, I bought the FEB bundle with Uncharted. Total was somewhere in the low 400 dollar range. I don't even have a job anymore, just being a full time student, and I feel like I split my time pretty evenly between my Vita and PC. Vita more so since I'm not always home when I feel like gaming.
Number of people with stupid counter sigs I have encountered: 4
4 years ago#5
Not really, I've played my Vita a lot since launch.
"The easiest way to stop piracy is ... by giving those people a service that's better than what they're receiving from the pirates." ~ Gabe Newell.
4 years ago#6
- WiFi PS Vita ($250) - 4GB MC ($20) - AC3:L ($40) - PASBR ($40) - 3 Months of PS+ ($20) - Uncharted:GA ($40) - Wipeout 2048 ($20) - Gravity Rush ($40) - Other PSN titles ($20) ______________________

Total: $370 excluding PS+ games, $490 with

For only $180.
All Hail King Ghidorah, the Monster Zero
GT: KingxGeedorah - http://i.imgur.com/k4Mc2.png
4 years ago#7
No though mine did get a little lonely during summer
I love Persona 4
TUTURUU Oh Okarin. Psn:mwolfizcool
4 years ago#8
A little bit, especially seeing that I could have gotten the white vita for so cheap if I waited
Of course, if being better than your own photocopies excused bad behavior, your ass wouldn't have gotten fired after last year's holiday party.
4 years ago#9
Been enjoying it since I got it and I bought the expensive FEB bundle.

Also just got a $179 Amazon bundle for my son, so I guess he's the only benefiting from the good deals now.

Yea I enjoyed it eve since Welcome Park LOL but at the time when i first saw Gravity Rush, other than that it feels like its come along way for me now with the Vita, though to others it's a new thing to them, but man I just still can't believe to even own one.
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
4 years ago#10
Not really, got my enjoyment out of it. Plus I know I would have been suffering from the to buy or not to buy mental loop.
PSN: stegosnoreus
stegosnoreus.tumblr.com
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Vita owners who bought a Vita at launch or 2 weeks after

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived