The Amazon Vita bundle still hasn't sold out: Severe lack of interest?

#141NightsOwlPosted 11/23/2012 8:14:07 PM
Honestly? I'd get one, sell AC3:L and then just buy a different game.

But I'm broke, so eh.
---
Not changing my signature until Breath of Fire VI or EBA2/Ouendan3 is announced.
People with Waifus need Laifus.
#142Pawkie07Posted 11/23/2012 8:17:36 PM
Almost bought one but just not enough titles that I care to play to justify an upgrade from my go.
#143DucePosted 11/23/2012 8:26:28 PM
the Ass Creed Vita bundle is #2 on Amazons top video game sales list yup definitely no interest.
#144CannondaleBobPosted 11/23/2012 8:33:50 PM
Whats number 1?
---
This is how I feel, I don't lie about how I feel so don't try to change my mind, you can still live a long and fruitful life even if you don't like what I say.
#145MaxSterling86Posted 11/23/2012 8:35:59 PM
They must have a lot. Discounted Vitas everywhere around here (Los Angeles) were long gone since the morning.
---
PSN: stegosnoreus
stegosnoreus.tumblr.com
#146CannondaleBobPosted 11/23/2012 8:37:10 PM
Its not like amazon is advertising on tv their sales. i had no clue about this sale till today, i bet alot of people bought other bundles at the brick n mortar stores before ever hearing about amazons bundle if they even heard about it then.

Takes time for word of mouth to get around and people to get home from black friday shopping before they get online and start shopping
---
This is how I feel, I don't lie about how I feel so don't try to change my mind, you can still live a long and fruitful life even if you don't like what I say.
#147DucePosted 11/23/2012 8:37:42 PM
CannondaleBob posted...
Whats number 1?

Just Dance >_>

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames#1
#148CannondaleBobPosted 11/23/2012 8:41:09 PM
Ha stupid dancing game, thats like having twilight be number 1 at the theaters for a week or two, we all know it sucks, but we have to step back and let all the little girls stampede to it
---
#149UniversquallPosted 11/23/2012 8:45:30 PM
CannondaleBob posted...
Ha stupid dancing game, thats like having twilight be number 1 at the theaters for a week or two, we all know it sucks, but we have to step back and let all the little girls stampede to it

Please don't badmouth that Wii game just because you don't like it. For Nintendo fans it's a huge deal. They can like whatever they want without you judging them.
---
After the Fallout
#150IceteaCrisisPosted 11/23/2012 8:47:26 PM
CannondaleBob posted...
Takes time for word of mouth to get around and people to get home from black friday shopping before they get online and start shopping

While i guess it might for some people it was nice to be able to keep track of the deals on my phone. I ended up grabbing a few things on Amazon while i was out.