The Amazon Vita bundle still hasn't sold out: Severe lack of interest?

#151moonlite13Posted 11/23/2012 8:58:53 PM
well its number 1 now
#152CannondaleBobPosted 11/23/2012 9:04:37 PM
Universquall posted...
CannondaleBob posted...
Ha stupid dancing game, thats like having twilight be number 1 at the theaters for a week or two, we all know it sucks, but we have to step back and let all the little girls stampede to it

Please don't badmouth that Wii game just because you don't like it. For Nintendo fans it's a huge deal. They can like whatever they want without you judging them.

At least u didnt stand up for twilight fans, and I didnt know just dance was a wii only game, I dont even play those games and i know better. All wii owners have a little brothers complex and get defensive over everything
---
This is how I feel, I don't lie about how I feel so don't try to change my mind, you can still live a long and fruitful life even if you don't like what I say.
#153poopninjamvc3mkPosted 11/23/2012 9:09:50 PM
crimsonassassin posted...
I have been on the fence with the deal. The AC game has gotten mediocre reviews. Also besides a few ports (MK, MVC3, etc) there does not seem to be much reason for it. I could play PS1/PSP games...but I also have a PSP Go.

From the reviews I've seen, 7s-8s are mediore reviews for AC? Gamers are so hard to please nowadays.
---
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2063467937.png Deleted my old sig since some mod apparantly got offended because I mentioned Penn State.
#154UniversquallPosted 11/23/2012 9:11:28 PM
CannondaleBob posted...
Universquall posted...
CannondaleBob posted...
Ha stupid dancing game, thats like having twilight be number 1 at the theaters for a week or two, we all know it sucks, but we have to step back and let all the little girls stampede to it

Please don't badmouth that Wii game just because you don't like it. For Nintendo fans it's a huge deal. They can like whatever they want without you judging them.

At least u didnt stand up for twilight fans, and I didnt know just dance was a wii only game, I dont even play those games and i know better. All wii owners have a little brothers complex and get defensive over everything

It isn't a Wii only game. The Wii version was number 1.
---
After the Fallout
#155CannondaleBobPosted 11/23/2012 9:18:45 PM
Its still a little girls game. Thats not being mean, its just the way it is. Point is the AC3 bundle woulda been number 1 seller if not for a mad rush of people getting a dance game for little girls.
---
This is how I feel, I don't lie about how I feel so don't try to change my mind, you can still live a long and fruitful life even if you don't like what I say.
#156HmongXiongBoyPosted 11/23/2012 9:32:36 PM
dang, i missed the deal as i do not see the $200 deal. i missed other good deals too. well hope there's something on cyber monday.
#157CannondaleBobPosted 11/23/2012 9:35:35 PM
Gamestop had the AC3 bundle for $199, i was checking that out till i seen the amazon deal.
---
#158CannondaleBobPosted 11/23/2012 9:37:24 PM
I just checked it is still $199 on gamestops website
---
#159UniversquallPosted 11/23/2012 10:24:26 PM
CannondaleBob posted...
Its still a little girls game. Thats not being mean, its just the way it is. Point is the AC3 bundle woulda been number 1 seller if not for a mad rush of people getting a dance game for little girls.

Not disagreeing
---
After the Fallout
#160XphoenixedgeXPosted 11/23/2012 10:31:24 PM
CannondaleBob posted...

Just checked Amazon, and it says the the ACL bundle is #1 seller in video games now...