The Amazon Vita bundle still hasn't sold out: Severe lack of interest?

#41GodMWOLFPosted 11/23/2012 4:09:08 PM
FierceJello posted...
GodMWOLF posted...
Sony's problem not mine

Im loling at your commitment to harass the Vita

I'm doing this is a public service for people who're on the fence about buying a Vita and are concerned that it will have a short lifespan due to lack of consumer interest.

Why are you so paranoid?

The Vita's been selling horribly now your trolling about why it hasn't sold out?

"They see me Trolling,thay hating"
---
I love Persona 4
TUTURUU Oh Okarin. Psn:mwolfizcool
#42FierceJello(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 4:12:00 PM
why bacon me posted...
GodMWOLF posted...
Sony's problem not mine

I'm doing this is a public service for people who're on the fence about buying a Vita and are concerned that it will have a short lifespan due to lack of consumer interest.

Why are you so paranoid?

Why should the Vita not selling out in 3 hours be a concern to you, let alone any prospective buyers?

It's obvious to everyone but if you want to stall for time, I'll play along.

It indicates that the Vita isn't selling poorly due to its price, it's selling poorly because consumers at large are apathetic about the Vita.

And that indicates that sales will continue to be terminal, which in turn will cause software support to further decrease (and it's announced 2013 lineup is already tiny).

And that interests many buyers because they don't want to buy a new system that's likely to have a short lifespan and a small library.
#43SpotlessedenPosted 11/23/2012 4:19:05 PM(edited)
FierceJello posted...
why bacon me posted...
GodMWOLF posted...
Sony's problem not mine

Why are you so paranoid?

Why should the Vita not selling out in 3 hours be a concern to you, let alone any prospective buyers?

It indicates that the Vita isn't selling poorly due to its price, it's selling poorly because consumers at large are apathetic about the Vita.

And that indicates that sales will continue to be terminal, which in turn will cause software support to further decrease (and it's announced 2013 lineup is already tiny).

And that interests many buyers because they don't want to buy a new system that's likely to have a short lifespan and a small library.

but it you still didn't answer his question. why amazon deal not selling out has anything to do with you. This deal is sponsor by Sony.

Just the xbox 360 goldbox deal in Summer, it never sold out because it was sponsor by Microsoft.
#44FierceJello(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 4:17:08 PM
GodMWOLF posted...
FierceJello posted...
GodMWOLF posted...
Sony's problem not mine

Why are you so paranoid?

The Vita's been selling horribly now your trolling about why it hasn't sold out?

So you're saying you're not surprised that people generally aren't interested in this sale even though it's so deeply discounted that it's approaching the level of a fire sale?
#45Grunt40Posted 11/23/2012 4:18:06 PM
TC, is it your soul goal in life to watch the Vita fail or something? Your damage control and reassurance in this topic is really pathetic. Why not let those who bought it enjoy it, instead of saying "you're able to buy one because no one wants it." Clearly people wanted it, as it has sold out in a lot of retail stores across the US. Do you honestly expect a worldwide distributor like Amazon to sell out on a game system? And I bought one of the ACIII bundles today, and I can't wait for it.
---
Check out my mediocre punk-rock band!
http://www.youtube.com/user/All7sMusic/videos
#46FierceJello(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 4:19:33 PM
Spotlesseden posted...
FierceJello posted...
why bacon me posted...
GodMWOLF posted...
Sony's problem not mine

Why are you so paranoid?

but it you still didn't answer his question. why amazon deal not selling out has anything to do with you. This deal is sponsor by Sony.

Just other the xbox 360 goldbox deal in Summer, it never sold out because it was sponsor by Microsoft.

As a public service to my fellow gamers. They deserve to know if the Vita is still selling tepidly even after having its price drastically slashed. I explained that right from the start. If you're having trouble with reading comprehension, may I suggest taking a remedial reading class?
#47GodMWOLFPosted 11/23/2012 4:22:43 PM
FierceJello posted...
GodMWOLF posted...
FierceJello posted...
GodMWOLF posted...
Sony's problem not mine

Why are you so paranoid?

So you're saying you're not surprised that people generally aren't interested in this sale even though it's so deeply discounted that it's approaching the level of a fire sale?

Whoa on Black Firday there's awesome deals out there.

Who knew right?
---
I love Persona 4
TUTURUU Oh Okarin. Psn:mwolfizcool
#48Bf109_Ace_1941Posted 11/23/2012 4:22:50 PM
Who says everything has to sold out today to do well? The ps3 amazon bundle hasn't sold out yet. Bunch of trolls.
---
http://wallpoper.com/images/00/31/89/31/airplanes-luftwaffe_00318931.jpg
#49SpotlessedenPosted 11/23/2012 4:24:52 PM(edited)
As a public service to my fellow gamers. They deserve to know if the Vita is still selling tepidly even after having its price drastically slashed. I explained that right from the start. If you're having trouble with reading comprehension, may I suggest taking a remedial reading class?

No you don't deserve to know. you have no right to know. What public service are you talking about? If you are offering service. why are you asking question. you should be answering questions not asking.

You never explained anything, you ask a question from the start.
#50CacaPooPooPosted 11/23/2012 4:26:19 PM
Amazon stated they had a huge stock of them for BF and that it wouldn't run out fast like their lightning deals. They just said that they wouldn't suggest waiting 6 hours to order one. It's been about 3 and a half since it started so it's not surprising that they still have stock.