The Amazon Vita bundle still hasn't sold out: Severe lack of interest?

#51FierceJello(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 3:30:44 PM(edited)
Grunt40 posted...
TC, is it your soul goal in life to watch the Vita fail or something? Your damage control and reassurance in this topic is really pathetic. Why not let those who bought it enjoy it, instead of saying "you're able to buy one because no one wants it." Clearly people wanted it, as it has sold out in a lot of retail stores across the US. Do you honestly expect a worldwide distributor like Amazon to sell out on a game system? And I bought one of the ACIII bundles today, and I can't wait for it.

1. Name calling won't help the Vita sell faster.

2. What am I damage controlling?

3. If a reasoned analysis of an Amazon Black Friday sale on a message board prevents you from enjoying your Vita, may I suggest you undergo a psychological evaluation by a health care professional.

4. The Vita is not sold out at most stores in the US. It's sold out at very few.

5. Most Vita fanboys expected the Amazon bundle to sell like wildfire.
#52FierceJello(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 3:29:05 PM
Update

Time since Amazon stated its supply of sale Vitas is running low and people should hurry if they want one: 1 hour

Supply: Still in stock
#53TerraFlare190Posted 11/23/2012 3:29:56 PM
I honestly believe it comes down to 2 things
1.) Sony is doing little to no advertising for this product. I see plenty of 3ds commercial but I've seen all of 2 vita ones. 2 3ds commercials just come on back to back.
2.) The AAA titles just aren't there. Most of the good games out are just ports. The psp had a VERY slow start. Later I ended up getting it for Birth by Sleep, Crisis Core, Persona 3 Portable, Agito(even though the US may never see this), and many more. The DS too had a slow start but eventually ended up getting one. PS3 for me had a VERY VERY slow start but yeah, got it.

This system hasn't been out that long. Give it time people, the gold will come. Truthfully if your on the fence if you have nothing to play on it... Wait a year or 2. If you really don't have an interest in it, 1-2 years ain't gonna kill you. Me personally, I was pushed over the fence with persona 4 golden and virtues last reward.
---
"We are condemned to be free" Jean-Paul Sartre
#54why bacon mePosted 11/23/2012 3:30:28 PM

You're the one who said someone should go to a remedial English class, as well as
may I suggest you undergo a psychological evaluation by a health care professional.

---
I could spend my life just trying to sift through what I could've done better, but what good do what ifs do?
http://i.imgur.com/OeqZb.jpg
#55SpotlessedenPosted 11/23/2012 3:33:41 PM
TC, you said you are offering service to us. Why are you asking us questions?

why won't you tell us why the amazon deal is not selling out?

How many vita were sold today?

You have to answer our question. You can;t ask questions because you are offering service.
#56GenTRPosted 11/23/2012 3:36:31 PM(edited)
FierceJello posted...

4. The Vita is not sold out at most stores in the US. It's sold out at very few.

I just checked most stores in the U.S. and it's completely sold out. Nice try though.
#57why bacon mePosted 11/23/2012 3:35:31 PM
Grunt40 posted...

I just checked most stores in the U.S. and it's completely sold out. Nice try though.

Are you Santa Claus?
---
I could spend my life just trying to sift through what I could've done better, but what good do what ifs do?
http://i.imgur.com/OeqZb.jpg
#58FierceJello(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 3:38:38 PM
why bacon me posted...

You're the one who said someone should go to a remedial English class, as well as
may I suggest you undergo a psychological evaluation by a health care professional.

It's sound advice if they're struggling with reading and/or criticism, and their posts indicate they are.
#59FierceJello(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 3:40:20 PM
Spotlesseden posted...
TC, you said you are offering service to us. Why are you asking us questions?

why won't you tell us why the amazon deal is not selling out?

How many vita were sold today?

You have to answer our question. You can;t ask questions because you are offering service.

Why am I asking you questions? Which questions?
#60SpotlessedenPosted 11/23/2012 3:40:28 PM
why bacon me posted...
Grunt40 posted...

Are you Santa Claus?

it's easy to check online for stores like gamestop to see which locations still have it in stock or not.