The Amazon Vita bundle still hasn't sold out: Severe lack of interest?

#71GodMWOLFPosted 11/23/2012 3:47:38 PM
GodMWOLF posted...
FierceJello posted...
GodMWOLF posted...
FierceJello posted...
GodMWOLF posted...
Sony's problem not mine

Im loling at your commitment to harass the Vita

I'm doing this is a public service for people who're on the fence about buying a Vita and are concerned that it will have a short lifespan due to lack of consumer interest.

Why are you so paranoid?

The Vita's been selling horribly now your trolling about why it hasn't sold out?

"They see me Trolling,thay hating"

So you're saying you're not surprised that people generally aren't interested in this sale even though it's so deeply discounted that it's approaching the level of a fire sale?

Whoa on Black Firday there's awesome deals out there.

Who knew right?

This one

Also Serviceboy where's the update!
---
I love Persona 4
TUTURUU Oh Okarin. Psn:mwolfizcool
#72Grunt40Posted 11/23/2012 3:47:47 PM
1. Name calling won't help the Vita sell faster.

2. What am I damage controlling?

3. If a reasoned analysis of an Amazon Black Friday sale on a message board prevents you from enjoying your Vita, may I suggest you undergo a psychological evaluation by a health care professional.

4. The Vita is not sold out at most stores in the US. It's sold out at very few.

1. When did I call you any names?

2. Your damage control/reassurance is EVERY POST you've made in here. You keep saying the same thing over and over again (even posting the same links twice) expecting people to back you up or something.

3. When did I say I'm not even enjoying my Vita? I don't even have one. Maybe you need some psychological health care, because clearly your only reason why you're here is to make sure people don't enjoy theirs.

4. From: FierceJello | #302
Within five minutes you checked the stock of most stores in the US? Who exactly do you expect to believe that?

I can ask you the same question...
---
Check out my mediocre punk-rock band!
http://www.youtube.com/user/All7sMusic/videos
#73FierceJello(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 3:49:00 PM
Spotlesseden posted...
FierceJello posted...
Spotlesseden posted...
FierceJello posted...
Spotlesseden posted...
TC, you said you are offering service to us. Why are you asking us questions?

why won't you tell us why the amazon deal is not selling out?

How many vita were sold today?

You have to answer our question. You can;t ask questions because you are offering service.

Why am I asking you questions? Which questions?

read your topic, read your first post.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I assume you're either very young or English isn't your native language. That's not an insult; it's a simple observation.

Again, which questions?

The Amazon Vita bundle still hasn't sold out: Severe lack of interest?
Then why is it in stock all over in the Bay Area?

Why is it still available at GameStop?

Again, which questions?

all those are questions. Are you stupid?

You said: "Why are you asking us questions?" I even bolded where you wrote that in your initial post.

I didn't ask you why it's still available all over the Bay Area or at GameStop.

So yet again: Which questions?
#74FierceJello(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 3:50:39 PM
Spotlesseden posted...
FierceJello posted...
GodMWOLF posted...
Skipped my response huh?Whatever continue with your trolling

Which one?

again, you asked another question. You should go back a read. stupid asking.

I think you badly need more ESL classes. You don't even realize how incomprehensible your posts are.
#75SpotlessedenPosted 11/23/2012 3:54:36 PM(edited)
are you stupid. I already posted you questions. you didn't ask me. but i ask other people. Stupid is stupid. i guess.

I'm done with you. name calling won't help you. I will block you after this.
#76FierceJello(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 3:52:55 PM
GodMWOLF posted...

Whoa on Black Firday there's awesome deals out there.

Who knew right?

This one

Also Serviceboy where's the update!

You're so proud of that comment you were disappointed when I didn't respond to it? Really?
#77FierceJello(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 3:53:42 PM
Spotlesseden posted...
are you stupid. I already posted you questions. you didn't ask me. but i ask other people. Stupid is stupid. i guess.

I'm done with you.

Don't forget to tell your donkey I said hi.
#78maizemaizePosted 11/23/2012 3:54:19 PM
I checked my local store and saw that PS VITA and 3DS were close in price for games. Vita games do not look bad at all. WHY IS VITA SO UNDERRATED?
#79PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 11/23/2012 3:55:10 PM
FierceJello posted...
finaljayfantasy posted...
why bacon me posted...
Or perhaps they have a s*** load in stock?

This^ gamestop, walmart, and best buy were all sold out today to i think the bundles are moving. Amazon is a online store with stuff all over the states that they sell and ship from so a s*** ton is more then likely the case. Nice try troll

Then why is it in stock all over in the Bay Area?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcat17006&type=page&skuId=5720499&searchpage=true&_requestid=140674

Why is it still available at GameStop?

http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/consoles/playstation-vita-wi-fi-assassins-creed-iii-liberation-bundle/102637

lol You took the time to look those up just to tell us they're not selling? Please tell us the purpose of this topic?
---
"You still play SNES & Genesis games? Yeah, they are terrible by today's standard. Graphics sells .. like it or not." - nariusseldon
#80GhetsisPosted 11/23/2012 3:55:26 PM
why bacon me posted...
No one seems to remember that the only game worth playing on the Nintendo DS when it came out in 2006 was Super Mario 64 DS, which itself was a port with a few added things. It took a few months for games to sweep out for it and it had a good life for plenty of years.

DS came out in (late) 2004, not 2006. I would know, because I got one on launch date.

And yes, while Super Mario 64 was the only truly exceptional game at launch, within a year, it had games like Advance Wars, WarioWare, Animal Crossing, Mario Kart, Nintendogs, and a lot more. All of which were either well-received or sold a large number of systems.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?