Serious question. Why is owning both a Vita and a 3DS such a bad thing here?

#1-Equinox-Posted 11/23/2012 9:30:14 PM
I bought both during their respective launches. In addition, I just bought the XL two weeks ago and the awesome Assassin's Creed bundle deal on Amazon today. Unfortunately during my experiences here have bourne witness to posters attacking those who own or desire to want both or defend and recommend 3DS games. This THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE mentality is bad for the gaming community as a whole. Having both handheld systems is a blessing from my vantage point. You literally game unlimited gaming options in your hands with both, I can understand if you lack the funds to buy both, thus causing you to justify your purchase as the correct one to own. Both have advantages and disadvantages, neither is superior to the other. So if both the 3DS and Vita themselves can coexist in harmony, why can't their owners?
---
--
-
#2CannondaleBobPosted 11/23/2012 9:32:44 PM
It's not, but it only takes a couple numb nuts to make it seem that way.

I have a iphone, ipad, vita, ds, and lots of games, i like good games and i like getting quality for my money. A good game is still a good game no matter what system u play it on
---
This is how I feel, I don't lie about how I feel so don't try to change my mind, you can still live a long and fruitful life even if you don't like what I say.
#3-Equinox-(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 9:36:12 PM
CannondaleBob posted...
A good game is still a good game no matter what system u play it on

Well said.
---
--
-
#4JulesNeciPosted 11/23/2012 9:39:19 PM
Thank you brother. I own both systems and I love them. You can't play P4G on a 3DS, and you can't play Zelda on a Vita, might as well just own both right?
#5SerOnionKnightPosted 11/23/2012 9:40:07 PM
I love my Vita and 3DSXL equally. They both have great games and great features.
#6UniversquallPosted 11/23/2012 9:47:01 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7-Equinox-(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 9:47:34 PM
JulesNeci posted...
Thank you brother. I own both systems and I love them. You can't play P4G on a 3DS, and you can't play Zelda on a Vita, might as well just own both right?

Exactly!

The Vita has Phantasy Star Online 2, Ys, FFX, Disgaea, Persona ect. The 3DS has Dragon Quest, Zelda, Monster Hunter, SMT, Etrian Odyssey ect. Each have fantastic games and by only having one you're missing out on so much gaming awesomeness!
---
--
-
#8WiiFan77Posted 11/23/2012 9:48:49 PM
I'll be owning both, once my Vita bundle arrives on the 30th. Can't wait. ^_^
---
???
#9-Equinox-(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 9:50:47 PM
Universquall posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

Noticed you deleted that, I wasn't offended I was curious by what you meant by that.
---
--
-
#10UniversquallPosted 11/23/2012 9:53:07 PM
WiiFan77 posted...
I'll be owning both, once my Vita bundle arrives on the 30th. Can't wait. ^_^

The 30th is bizarro day. So enjoy.
---
After the Fallout