"Free games on PS+ aren't free."

#301BlazakenkiPosted 12/4/2012 9:03:58 AM
Honestly, i don't know what the hell is wrong with you people.
The minute money get's involved stuff stops being free, case closed.

And as for the whole "i pay 50$ a year and get like 900games for free!" arguement, shut the hell up. You like the deal good for you. Tell your friends.

Some people don't like the deal? Good for them,leave them alone, if they don't want it then they don't want it. I don't see why PS+ suscribers feel the need to point out: "OMFG EEVERYONE SHOULD GET IT BECAUSE I HAVE AND I THINK IT'S GREAT."

Come on guys, we're turning into 12 year old COD fanboys.
"COD IS BEST GAME EVER AND EVERYONE SHOULD BY, CUZ I LIKE IT!1"
---
PSN ID:CrownClown_
Add me so we can play =). English & Francais.
#302xfactorPosted 12/4/2012 9:07:04 AM
RD_21 posted...
xfactor posted...
zeldasho posted...
I always love the argument of whether its free or not, just the discounts alone from buying stuff usually covers the cost of Plus. Just the stuff I got in November was probably about like 15-20$ of savings.

Either way, thanks to IGN, I pretty much got like 10 months of free Plus.

The problem is, you have no control over the game that you are getting.

That's precisely the reason why the fanboys are deluded into thinking those games are free when they ain't.

It's not as hard as you haters of PS+ make it out to be. If you subscribe you do like every other subscription, if you decide it's not worth it you just stop. For me so far it has been more than worth it for the year and a half I've add it.

Haters of PS+? I am pretty sure we are just discussing on whether the games are free or not here. Just not try to stir the topic away.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#303jackalx747Posted 12/4/2012 12:56:33 PM
havent visited this board in quote a while, but this thread helped a bunch..always thought PS+ was useless crap, but this actually sounds kinda nice O.o
---
I don't care if you came from a 3rd world country, fleeing persecution and poverty to get onto gameFAQs. I'm still going to insult your English. -HECTOROCKS
#304lninjasoniclPosted 12/4/2012 1:01:53 PM
I just bought a new 360 that came with 2 free games, well not free I had to pay $250.00 for them. But still a good deal yeah
---
I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. Best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes.
#305shampoowarriorPosted 12/4/2012 1:09:09 PM
iveriad posted...
Aalvi posted...
This is why businesses strive off consumers, the majority of them think they are put in an empowering position and that they are outsmarting the business and getting their worth.

Wrong.
It's simple.
They offer us stuffs, If we think it's worth it, we pay for it.
They got the money, we got the service.
Win-win. It's not about who outsmarts who.

When the customer thinks they are getting things free, as they pay for said things, I think it might be safe to say they've been outsmarted.
---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#306RD_21Posted 12/4/2012 1:24:35 PM
xfactor posted...
RD_21 posted...
xfactor posted...
zeldasho posted...
I always love the argument of whether its free or not, just the discounts alone from buying stuff usually covers the cost of Plus. Just the stuff I got in November was probably about like 15-20$ of savings.

That's precisely the reason why the fanboys are deluded into thinking those games are free when they ain't.

It's not as hard as you haters of PS+ make it out to be. If you subscribe you do like every other subscription, if you decide it's not worth it you just stop. For me so far it has been more than worth it for the year and a half I've add it.

Haters of PS+? I am pretty sure we are just discussing on whether the games are free or not here. Just not try to stir the topic away.

Sorry, but when someone talk about the fanboys it usually mean they are out of argument or on the other side of the argument which is usually the troll and haters.

The game are still free with a subscription, no matter how you spin it you can never deny that. Are they 100% free? No. Are they free with a subscription? Yes.
#307xfactorPosted 12/4/2012 2:29:50 PM
RD_21 posted...
xfactor posted...
RD_21 posted...
xfactor posted...
zeldasho posted...

Sorry, but when someone talk about the fanboys it usually mean they are out of argument or on the other side of the argument which is usually the troll and haters.

The game are still free with a subscription, no matter how you spin it you can never deny that. Are they 100% free? No. Are they free with a subscription? Yes.

Yup. There isnt a need for that guy to throw that "you are a ps+ haters" card.

The only free part here is that they add the service at no extra cost then, but they still cost money to the subscribers. Looking at the posts in the first page, some people certainly think they are 100% free.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#308MagoichiPosted 12/4/2012 3:19:13 PM
Looking at the posts in the first page, some people certainly think they are 100% free.

I just looked through and even the TC acknowledges you pay for the service...even DemonDog said that.
#309VillimaxPosted 12/4/2012 3:27:31 PM
Who's dumb enough to argue against PS+? Pay $18 for three months and you are getting a three month rental on a bunch of good games that cost more than $18 on their own. I don't want to pay $50 for Uncharted just so I can beat it in a week and never touch it again. It's a linear single player campaign with no replay value.
#310CompassPosted 12/4/2012 8:16:59 PM
RD_21 posted...
xfactor posted...
RD_21 posted...
xfactor posted...
zeldasho posted...

I can't deny things are free if I pay for them?

lol, fanboys.