"Free games on PS+ aren't free."

#41BearpowersPosted 11/24/2012 6:29:08 PM
What happens if you can't afford PS+ anymore or if you don't want it but want the games?

What happens if PS+ is discontinued?
#42NnamzPosted 11/24/2012 6:30:32 PM
Compass posted...
lol @

*stops reading*

Originality, not laziness, will get you the attention you're constantly craving by stalking me in every topic. Otherwise you'll just keep getting the same 1 line response.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 3780 - 9095 - 9402 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#43MAST3R_INF3RN0Posted 11/24/2012 6:30:56 PM
Nnamz posted...
*Goes back to playing Jet Set Radio I did not pay for*

Woah woah hold on a second.

Jet Set Radio?

*buys PS+"
---
XBL GT: iiFaLCoN PAWNCH
#44NnamzPosted 11/24/2012 6:34:46 PM
TheBlackBat7 posted...

Lol troll work on your reading skill. *Add another insult for good measure* No where did I mention free etc. etc. etc. *Last insult that involves your mother*

Pretty much.

It's hilarious when the last grasping for straws arguments against Plus are "B-but it's not free!!!!" when:

#1. Everyone who buys Plus knows what they're getting into. It's a wording and semantics argument.

#2. It's literally all they have. Literally.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 3780 - 9095 - 9402 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#45Branc00Posted 11/24/2012 6:35:25 PM
DaSituation posted...

Branc00 posted...
Remember guys, Gamefaqs isn't free. You're only renting it as long as you pay your monthly internet fee.

No, you are doing exactly that. Paying to use gamefaqs unless you get free internet access.

It surprises me how basic Economic concepts go over people's heads.

You're paying for internet service. Gamefaqs is a free to access site on the internet. I didn't pay anything to sign up here.
---
I dig my hole, you build a wall.
One day that wall is gonna fall~
#46zzamaroPosted 11/24/2012 6:37:26 PM
Nnamz posted...
I lend you my Ferrari for $50 a year. As long as you keep paying me, you can use it and keep it at your place. If you stop paying me, you can't use it anymore, but I'll keep the seat and mirrors in the same position for you if you ever decide you want it back.

"But it's not free guys!!! IT'S NOT FREEEEE!!"

A Ferrari for 50 a year? Where you live? I want it.
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]
#47DaSituationPosted 11/24/2012 6:39:22 PM
Branc00 posted...
DaSituation posted...

Branc00 posted...
Remember guys, Gamefaqs isn't free. You're only renting it as long as you pay your monthly internet fee.

No, you are doing exactly that. Paying to use gamefaqs unless you get free internet access.

It surprises me how basic Economic concepts go over people's heads.

You're paying for internet service. Gamefaqs is a free to access site on the internet. I didn't pay anything to sign up here.

Apparently you don't get it. You pay for access to the internet. Gamefaqs is merely a site on the internet. You don't pay for selective internet access, you pay for all of it. Whatever you use, you obviously paid for the access.

It's like getting a hotel room and going "The room comes with free bathroom access".

Which is stupid.
---
Promoting a grenade-free America!
#48MarkCohenBrosPosted 11/24/2012 6:41:52 PM
"Free" is just a marketing word. Everyone knows nothing in the world is truly free.
#49y3kmanPosted 11/24/2012 6:42:39 PM
People are making a big deal about spending around $1 a week to rent full games, get big discounts, freebie avatars and themes, cloud storage for copy-protected saves and scheduled autoupdates?
---
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6997-7741 ; PSN: y3kman
Currently playing: One Piece: Pirate Warriors
#50hajile12Posted 11/24/2012 6:43:09 PM
GameNext posted...
By the time your year is up you would have probably beat the game already so it's good.

This. Unless you are the type who just wants to keep game they have beaten for the sake of collecting , you wont need to have the ps+ games offered for more than a year. Uncharted, Gravity rush, and Mutant blobs attack all can be beaten and enjoyed in like 1month a most.

A year is all i need. I cant think of a game that i have played for an entire year unless its a Fighter of a MMORPG.
---
Somtimes i go to dog parks even though i dont have a dog. I bring a leash though and i wear a very shifty look. =I