Sony needs to make PS++ happen.

#11biggy204Posted 11/24/2012 10:28:23 PM
Caliaztec posted...
DeathSnipe777 posted...
king_zetta posted...
Isn't netflix 8 bucks a month? Why would you pay 2 dollars more?

The thread states that the $9.99 a month would be for Netflix and PS+ or $80 a year!

I would pay for this if it happened.

That's two subs get on it Sony!

Yes because Sony owns Netflix. It wouldnt work though as Netflix could be logged on, on any smartphones(well droid &iOS), tablet, the Wii, 360, WiiU (im guessing on that one as i dont own a WiiU), the PS3, 3DS etc etc

If you did it the way you want it the your stuck to having netflix Playstation only.
---
"Do you smelllllllllllllllllllllll what The Rock Is Cookin" - the Rock
"No but who farted??" - Everyone else
#12LockeMonsterPosted 11/24/2012 10:32:41 PM
I would pay double or triple if we had access to the entire Vita library to play instantly. Heck even one "choose your own" a month would be great.
---
"Scranton is great, but New York is like Scranton on acid. No, on speed. Nah. On steroids."
#13Caliaztec(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 10:35:23 PM
biggy204 posted...
Caliaztec posted...
DeathSnipe777 posted...
king_zetta posted...
Isn't netflix 8 bucks a month? Why would you pay 2 dollars more?

The thread states that the $9.99 a month would be for Netflix and PS+ or $80 a year!

I would pay for this if it happened.

That's two subs get on it Sony!

Yes because Sony owns Netflix. It wouldnt work though as Netflix could be logged on, on any smartphones(well droid &iOS), tablet, the Wii, 360, WiiU (im guessing on that one as i dont own a WiiU), the PS3, 3DS etc etc

If you did it the way you want it the your stuck to having netflix Playstation only.

I know full well that Netflix isn't owned by Sony does not mean in the least that something like this would'nt be lucrative for both sides. I would imagine the goal of both Sony and Netflix is to have every PS3/Vita owner to have both services Why not pair the two and give your customers a great deal. It would be full Netflix access just discounted by getting both. It's just wishful thinking its obviously quite a stretch but far from asinine.
---
Playing Need for Speed: Most Wanted on Vita add me!
PSN: Caliaztec