The Vita seems to be coming to a turning point. Good for the Vita

#1felipin24Posted 11/25/2012 8:29:55 AM
With Ps+ and all the bundles (especially the amazon one) Vita should sell a lot more. Good for you Vita owners, and especially good for the Vita
---
3ds FC 3823-8642-5293
#2nedrithPosted 11/25/2012 8:35:41 AM
Indeed and really it was never at the point where you could tell whether it was going to do good or bad, most systems launch around christmas time for a reason, so that they can hit up all the people who make their big purchases around this time and get off to a running start. Vita's first Christmas and because it's been out for so long they decided to give some really good sales.

Really nice to see it sell well though, Nothing against the 3DS, but I like choices especially when there is a choice between 2 small screens with one being a touchscreen which is good for certain games or one large touch screen which is great for other types of games, especially since the only other possible mobile device that offers a big screen for gaming are tablets and the huge phones and neither produce many quality games just time wasters.;(
#3felipin24(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 8:50:03 AM
nedrith posted...
Indeed and really it was never at the point where you could tell whether it was going to do good or bad, most systems launch around christmas time for a reason, so that they can hit up all the people who make their big purchases around this time and get off to a running start. Vita's first Christmas and because it's been out for so long they decided to give some really good sales.

Really nice to see it sell well though, Nothing against the 3DS, but I like choices especially when there is a choice between 2 small screens with one being a touchscreen which is good for certain games or one large touch screen which is great for other types of games, especially since the only other possible mobile device that offers a big screen for gaming are tablets and the huge phones and neither produce many quality games just time wasters.;(

I think competition makes both systems better. Regarding the 3ds small screens however, they fixed that with the XL. And yes, it does fit into most pockets lol.

Anyways, its good that the Vita has more reasons to sell now :)
---
3ds FC 3823-8642-5293
#4BruceLee1974Posted 11/25/2012 8:55:28 AM
Yeah I don't understand why some people come in put down certain consoles because they own a different console saying this console sucks and this one is the best.

It shouldn't matter to them what console others own, they should just be happy with their own console and let others choose and enjoy the console of their choice :)
#5j2zon2591Posted 11/25/2012 8:58:08 AM
BruceLee1974 posted...
Yeah I don't understand why some people come in put down certain consoles because they own a different console saying this console sucks and this one is the best.

It shouldn't matter to them what console others own, they should just be happy with their own console and let others choose and enjoy the console of their choice :)

I'm still a skeptic regarding the VITA.. but I hope people don't get me wrong when I vent about the system.. I want a "change" regarding how the system is handled so it would be more successful.. and it's fun to discuss around here with other ppl xD
#6finaljayfantasyPosted 11/25/2012 9:04:43 AM
Its great that the Bundles and PS+ are boosting sells cuz i love my Vita and want it to be even better. As for the 3DS vs Vita crap, i think it needs to stop cuz both are great systems and both offer something differnt for all kinds of gamers. I going to get a 3DS XL and im sure ill like it as much as the Vita and itll give me more games to play
---
PSN:death666life, XBL:doublexlgamers, www.youtube.com/doublexlgamers
#7GeassMasterPosted 11/25/2012 9:39:18 AM
I don't think it's coming to a turning point yet but with more people with Vita's in hand thanks to black friday, word of mouth may help it sell a bit better than it is now.
---
Now Playing: Ragnarok Tactics, Ragnarok Odyssey, P4G, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation, Mugen Souls
I Have A Huge Backlog.
#8FayeLadyPosted 11/25/2012 9:40:42 AM
With more people owning the hardware you would think that games sales would go up. in the coming weeks.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#9AkagehisaPosted 11/25/2012 10:04:21 AM
I don't see it as a turning point yet, but if it continues to do one step at a time it can start changing things around,,

I still think Japan don't like the system, and Sony is showing no love for that market. The few AAA games has been for western gamers,,,
#10Starwars4JPosted 11/25/2012 10:06:17 AM
Well they will certainly help boost Vita's sales this month...but for a turning point it would need to be sustained, which this will most certainly not be.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade